5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses
I really love these sunglasses/. I use them to run and to cycle. They have the reader portion low enough that it does not obstruct vision when you don't need a reader. i will be purchasing a second pair.
Published on October 19, 2010 by James Desantis

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks Easily
Published on February 20, 2012 by Byron Lippincott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, October 19, 2010
James Desantis "jds" (Oak Run, Ca United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for biking, September 10, 2010
This review is from: Cougar High Performance Bifocal Sunglasses Sport Design
I found these bifocal sunglasses perfect for biking. It lets me read maps, GPS, bike computer etc and look great too. Good wrap for the wind and bugs. Then I found them to be good for driving, reading on the deck of a sail boat, etc. All around a great find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses but..., November 23, 2010
This review is from: Cougar High Performance Bifocal Sunglasses Sport Design
Nicely made, seem solid, dark enough, but...too small. Can't rate them as bad, just too small for an average sized head. However, easily returned online with Amazon. Printed the shipping label and sent them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Guy Gift!!!, August 18, 2010
Somebody recommended these as a good gift for my husband, and they were so right! He likes the style, and he loves the freedom of being able to read something outside without hunting up his reading glasses. He was surprised by how well they protect his eyes from the sun yet, except in very poorly-lit places, he can still read with them when he has to step inside. The price is right for us to be able to keep a pair in both cars and one in the garage so they are always handy. I was worried that the bifocal line would be distracting, but he says he tuned it out after just a few minutes. Our teenaged-daughter gives them two thumbs up. He used to layer his reading glasses over his sunglasses - in front of her friends - how mortifying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., August 4, 2010
These glasses are just what I was looking for. Now I can drive...play golf...do whatever, and still be able to read if I need to without changing glasses. Would recommend them for anyone looking to do the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks Easily, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Cougar High Performance Bifocal Sunglasses Sport Design
I've had three pairs of these, I like the lenses just fine. But, I have an active lifestyle and all three frames have broken after a few months. The first pair broke after a mountain biking fall where I hit them pretty good, I figure that's mine fault. I kept trying, but the second and third pair broke for no discernible reason. These are good glasses if you aren't hard on them, they just aren't the glasses for skiing, biking, or if your hard on things.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, March 26, 2011
Great pair of sunglasses for the price. The wide bifocal position across the bottom. The bifocal is nearly invisible. I have a big head and they fit fine. Buying my second pair...love em.

4.0 out of 5 stars bifocal sport sunglasses, August 3, 2010
I am active with baseball and fishing, but need some a bifocal that helps fill out a lineup card or tie a leader. These glasses are great, I'd give them 5 stars if they were polarized.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke in first week, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Cougar High Performance Bifocal Sunglasses Sport Design
The glasses were exactly what I was hoping they would be. The reader portion was discrete and perfect for the beach. Unfortunately the ear piece right at the lens broke within the first week.

4.0 out of 5 stars UV Protection???, July 7, 2011
Buck (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I love the fit of these glasses, especially compared to the DeWalt alternative. However neither these nor the DeWalt make any claims regarding UV protection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›