- Series: Printmaking Handbooks
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill; 1St Edition edition (February 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823049248
- ISBN-13: 978-0823049240
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,404,886 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Stone Lithography (Printmaking Handbooks) Paperback – February 1, 2003
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
History, process and technique are clearly explained with concise text and full-color illustrations. This should be an essential part of any artist's library, and on every printmaker's sidetable.