Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 20, 2012
These are awesome pans! I bought a set on ebay for my son-in-law for Christmas. I checked out the large frypan then another and another. Needless to say, I ended up getting him another set because the first set was mine! He loved the pans and said they are the best he's ever owned! Nothing sticks, they add great flavor. I always liked cast iron because of the flavor and consistancy of the way they cook, but these pans give me the same results. You can fry in them with no oil, eggs slide right out. I turn the hashbrowns and have to put another spatula on the other side because they would slide out of the pan. (I haven't aquired the flip things over in the pan yet)

Here is a true testimonial: I make marinara sauce from scratch. Well, one day I prepared the meat, added the tomatoes and seasonsings etc, covered it and let it simmer while I watched tv. I fell asleep and woke up over 4 hours later! Of course I panicked, what about my sauce? Low and behold, the sauce was almost cooked down to where I normally would want it! I was amazed! Remind you, it was unattended for more than 4 hours, NO stirring, almost done and not stuck at all!! Try that with any other pan, or shall I say don't try that with any other pan? More than worth the price tag!!
33 comments|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
Ok, I wanted to wait a good long time before I posted on the Stonedine set.

My wife and I know that for a good set of pans, you will spend $300 and up, so the price was never an issue for us IF the pans were going to be half as good as they claimed to be.

After a full year of use (Christmas present last year) I can say these pans are still just as AMAZING and ROCK N ROLL as day 1!!!

We are a family of 5 and these are our only set of pans we have so, they get used everyday. They are still the BEST non-stick cookware and EASIEST to clean that I have ever used. We previously had spent roughly $700 on a very well respected set and they lasted us about 7 years and even new they were not even close to these $300 pans.

The key, per the directions, is we NEVER use soap on them except fresh from the box with cool water and a small drop of soap. We also did the initial seasoning per the directions. Every once and a while we do a quick spray of olive oil non-stick spray for flavor. IF you have to "clean" use a damp paper towel while the pan is still warm...BAM...done!

All sorts of food (even burned), Egg yolks, cheese, noodles, rice (even burned once)ect, ect....NOTHING is too tough for these pans. NOTHING sticks!!

Do yourself a HUGE favor and buy these pans!! Cheers!
22 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
Hi everyone! I respect that these dishes work for omelettes however anyone who knows how to cook can cook an omelette without the use of this cookware. My experience is very unpleasant unfortunately and incredibly disappointing not just with the quality of the set which is sub par to anything I have ever used but just as much with customer service and the people who own this product and make lots of money from it. I would never buy from STONE LINE again, as I have had these dishes for the past 18 months and they look like they are 10 yrs old. I paid $900 for the set and was told that it can withstand high heat which it absolutely cannot. You can only bring STONELINE products, pots and pans to maximum of 350C on the stove and oven which is low to medium heat, otherwise it causes fumes which mine is smelling of now. If it overflows there is a staining or a kind of peeling of the material on the outside and inside and there is no way of correcting this, much like aluminum and God only knows how much of that is leaking through, (I have read aluminum causes Alzheimers) although I am not sure what the material is (salesman told me it is stone but stone can cook at high heat since I have a stone pizza cooker) nor did they want to discuss it and kept referring me to the manual, lol. What a joke. The reason I spent so much money is because as I said, I was told about high heat and that it can withstand high heat all day if necessary thereby convincing me to invest in the whole set among other things. Unfortunately even complaining profusely to the customer service, manager, and Paula Redfern, owner did absolutely nothing and in addition completely ignored my requests. I was even hung up on by the secretary/assistant to the manger of customer service. The warranty has no meaning whatsoever because they state in the papers, they warranty the pots for 5 years; regardless that it states that and they sell you on it, they DO NOT! They refused to replace the pots on the grounds that I should have read the manual and not listened to the sales person which is seriously hysterical. I am ashamed to say this is a Canadian company owned Paula Redfern and can only wonder what she herself has in her own kitchen which is probably state of the art since we are shammed into the sub dishes she promotes. I Also have to mention its amazing that I paid $900 with 25% off and that still was 2.5 X the price here on Amazon. So, don't buy this at the Home Shows since it is so much more, and there are review out there saying how wonderful these dishes are but STONELINE pots and pans are not and I hope don't prove to be dangerous in cooking with them.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
I ordered the Stonedine for a Valentine's Day present, it seemed perfect, the price was good, it was a one time payment, and it came with a "free" gift of an 11" pan and a set of cooking knives. The payment went through perfectly, and the product arrived on time, everything was there except for the knives. About a month later, in March, I was contacted by Stonedine, saying I owed them almost three hundred dollars for the set. I contacted their customer service, and told them I didn't have the credit card listed on the bill, and the phone number listed wasn't mine as well. They simply told me that a family member must have a secret credit card, and that she couldn't do anything about it. I know this wasn't true because I was the one who purchased the Stonedine, with my debit card.
After calling Amazon's customer service, who assured me that they would take care of the problem, I received one last billing statement from Stonedine, stating that I was going to be charged fifty dollars a month, on the mysterious credit card, until December. Again, I tried Stonedine's customer service, to no avail. My small comforts are that all the pans work as they should, and the 11" pan is absolutely perfect, and lastly, that the credit card being charged is not mine. I shall keep calling customer service, because I do not want this to ruin my credit. This is being written four months after receiving 2/3rds of the set promised, and I still have not received the knives, though again, I was assured that they would arrive by customer service. It's a good thing the product works, or I would be very unhappy.
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2013
the pans are nice but have weak handles that broke within a few months - i would buy something else
on November 14, 2012
Works and cleans great. Light, but heavy duty. Heats evenly. It is a very fine set of pans/pots and worth every penny.
on April 11, 2013
I ordered these pans and seasoned them as instructed. I then fried some rice and let the pan cool. Next I was going to fry an egg in the same pan but as soon as I put the egg in the pan it adhered and I had to scrub it out. The egg did not burn so that was not the problem. Additionally the set of knives are cheap and flimsy.

I must say thank you to Amazon though. They made it easy to return these items and they were prompt in responding and refunding my full purchase price. They are reliable and I will shop with them again.
on May 6, 2014
I want to be fair to StoneLine, not each pan has the issue, but some of them - three of my five pans package.

When I tried to use the small pan to cook, I and my family always found the terrible smelling, similar as the plastic burning. We suppose it was for the new products, but after two months, the smelling was still there. I have sent three pans back to StoneLine, requesting exchange, now one pan was mailing back (others on back order), it is still smelling as plastic burning.

My family are scarred to use these set of cooking ware, because the material may not be safe for health. If you buy it, please ensure to test each pan (just boiling water), and return the whole set if you get the plastic burning smelling!
on August 15, 2014
Ok, I wanted to wait a good long time before I posted on the Stonedine set.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and buy these pans!! Cheers!
on January 31, 2016
Purchased this set Sept 2013, and have really enjoyed using the pans/skillets. They are easy to clean, and do a good job cooking the food. Have bought an additional skillet, and have wished to have a really small sized saucepan.

Despite my satisfaction, I have started to experience an issue with the large pot, which I am hoping is covered by the 12 year warranty. Through normal cooking (these have never been in the oven, and I don't use too-high heat), the underside of both handles has begun to erode and crack. Rubbing the underside of the handle leaves a black residue on my fingers. It looks like the handles may end up crumbling off within the next couple of months.

My rating would have been five stars, but losing one of the main pieces in this set after such a short time makes me pretty dissatisfied.
review image