5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I just got this product, because I wanted to use a non oil lotion since I"m on the HCG diet. I really really like this. It leaves my skins so soft. I actually ran out of face moisturizer and used this on my face, just a little bit and put my make up on. It actually makes my makeup look even better.

My skin is soooo soft because of this product and it's the...
Published on January 27, 2011 by Ch13

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done
I needed a lotion for my dry skin that didnt cause acne so I went for an oil-free lotion. This lotion gets the job done but it smells like sunblock and gos on your skin like it to.
Published on October 18, 2010 by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Stony Brook Body Lotion Unscented, 16 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)

My skin is soooo soft because of this product and it's the first day. It goes on very nicely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, February 16, 2008
Katherine A. Kennedy (CONWAY, AR United States) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful product for anyone who is sensitive to scented products or for anyone who is interested in purchasing a non-scented product to add essential oils or BPAL to in order to make your own scented lotion. My only complaint is that for a lotion, it is pretty thick. You can easily get around this by heating it up in the microwave for about 15 seconds before using.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 10, 2011
I, too, needed an oil free lotion while on the hcg diet. I love this stuff. It saved my hands! My daughter and I both have oily skin and when we use this on our faces, our skin is not so oily the next day. I feels good going on and I love that there is no strong odor. Some products that are fragrance free, smell so bad that you know why they needed fragrance. I even took it today to a massage appointment and it worked well for the therapist, not quiet the same, but she said that she liked it. I'm going to order more even though I'm done with the diet, just because it works so well on my face. If only it could feel and smell like this AND have sun protection, that would be ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good unscented product, December 23, 2005
This is a very good unscented product, what's important is that it goes on feeling non-greasy and it has a pleasant smell for fragrance-free, many do not. This was harder to find so I am suprised to find it on amazon at a good buy. If you are looking for a great fragrance free body lotion I highly recommend this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful emulient oil free lotion, August 3, 2010
Can't believe how lubricating this lotion was without any oil. My skin is extremely dry and previously I've only used expensive natural creams/lotions with oil. Nothing has ever done such a wonderful job in moistening my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars unscented body lotion, January 18, 2007
I bought this item as a gift for a friend who is highly allergic to scents. She seemed very happy with the product.

It arrived promptly. My only pause of ordering this again is that the shipping cost nearly the same as the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, October 18, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturizer, April 13, 2011
I looked all over at my local pharmacies ect. and could not find a decent unscented oil free moisturizer. Was very pleased to find this product on Amazon and it works great.

3.0 out of 5 stars oil free lotion, March 18, 2011
Ttiffany Hackathorn (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
The lotion has a decent moisturizing effect but I bought the product for use with the HCG diet. As a massage therapist I was looking for a product I could use on clients while still adhering to the diet protocol of no oil. Unfortunately it does not work as a massage lotion, there is no slip so it is very difficult to complete a stroke or even specific spot work without consistently lifting your hand and replacing it on the client. I ended up mixing it with grapeseed oil for my massages and it tended to peel a bit so can't say it works well for massage but it does work as a personal moisturizer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Unscented, January 11, 2012
A. Dash (oakland, ca usa) - See all my reviews
I have been buying this product for a number of years. In the past I liked how it moisturized without being greasy or leaving a residue, and because it was unscented. However, this time, although it still lists the same ingredients, it was quite scented, and gave me eczema. If your need an unscented product, I would not recommend it.

Stony Brook Body Lotion Unscented, 16 Fluid Ounce