Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 13, 2010
This is a great health concept for the book in a very promissing field but the book was too simple and did not go into the depth that I was looking for but for someone that does not know anything about this it is a good start.
on June 30, 2006
I have been using oxygen peroxide for quite a few years, not IV therapy or internally, but for ear infections, chronic sinuses, bathing ocassionally, gargling etc. and I can tell you that it does work. As a sufferer of chronic ear and sinus infections 10 yrs. plus after using the peroxide for these they have subsided. NO more antibiotics and no more chronic sinus issues! Maybe I will write a book telling you how effective it actually worked for me. HA! Not really, but I can't say enough about it's effectiveness.

It is not be the only book or source of information on peroxide out there, many websites are giving lots of info on the use of this but for an interesting read I would recommend it. I just wish I could find a practioner in my area! = )
on October 3, 2006
Some useful information, but nothing you can't get for free on the internet. Book is only 45 pages long and doesn't justify price. I've read a lot of articles by this author, and usually respect his writings and opinions, but am very disappointed in this case.
VINE VOICEon May 8, 2013
Dr. Campbell Douglas has written another fantabulous book. I give it a 10 for being so beneficial to your health. If you can exercise with oxygen, you will lose more weight and supply your body with extra oxygen. This is a must for gyms and personal trainers. Give your clients something that will really help them heal.
on August 10, 2005
This book was very interesting and very easy to read. As far as following his suggestion, it would be a little difficult. But it has put me on the right track and I feel that is what an "info" book should do...make you think about how to make their advise work.
on October 9, 2012
Brief, compelling read but slim on the details of how to do it. Nonetheless consider Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)as it could change your life.
on October 16, 2014
this book has very little useful information beyond what you might get from a Google search of EWOT.
on October 9, 2009
The booklet is an good introduction to EWOT, but as such lacks depth and leaves some questions unanswered.
on November 28, 2015
While only 50 pages or so and maybe 20 yrs old....the info is concise and useful. And not easily found on the internet as far as I can tell. The graphs on %O2 vs age are very useful as are the reports on individuals using EWOT. Also interesting are the various things that can drop your %O2 besides age.

Buy it used or the Kindle version?

I have books by Ali and McCabe which are sort of rambling and not specific to EWOT to any degree....though they are useful.

Google EWOT.....for other info?

The difference between EWOT and say H2O2 or MMS therapies is the cost. Ozone...not sure. EWOT looks to be in the $600-700 range for a concentrator without prescription...where the others are less expensive but maybe more difficult to use?
on March 4, 2009
This book really offers a great alternitive to being a gym rat - I found the book easy to read, no fluff to add more pages, just what I need to know to use O2 to get the fitness I needed at my age. Very good value for your money and health!