5.0 out of 5 stars Love It! Excellent Value
Published on January 27, 2009 by Mo'nique Carey

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!
Published on March 3, 2009 by Ronsoni

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It! Excellent Value, January 27, 2009
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
I like it. Like it alot. The anti-spyware program (think that's what they call it) is worth more than the money I paid for this. I like the $1,000,000 guarantee - Suze is putting her money where her mouth is. Fast to set up, covers everything, didn't break the bank. Needed to ask a question setting up the kit and got a fast, helpful answer by phone form a real live person - speaking English! Highly Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for everyone to have, January 29, 2009
DustyRose "Maddy" (Lake Worth, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
I have been using the Suze Ormans Identity Theft kit for two years now and it caught a problem on one of my credit cards. It also stopped someone from opening a instant credit account in Target and Target called me and asked if it was me who opened the account. I told them no and they said because of the fraud watch on my accounts they did not issue instant credit on my name. A MUST HAVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF IDENTITY THEFT.

4.0 out of 5 stars This seems to work, March 10, 2009
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
I feel that this is working on my computer similar to an anti-virus type program. I know that it's working out with the credit agencies as I've been blocked when trying to do some finacial stuff and forgeting about this program. It will not let anyone get into my records without my knowledge. It has blocked a couple people trying to get at my records.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, March 3, 2009
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
I learned about this kit when Suze was on QVC. She mentioned over and over again that this kit was for 2 people, but forgets to mention that it is for 2 people only if the kit is bought from QVC! I trust her in so many ways and never once thought that she would have the same product on the market with 2 different sets of "rules" for different vendors. I bought from amazon, the box was already opened (a return for the same reason?), and I call the toll-free number. I was told the QVC only story with no recourse. I am very disappointed in the promotion of this product even though I know the product itself for one person must be excellent. Beware of this before you buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gaps in protection initially, but seems to have much improved over time, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
I ordered this several years ago from QVC and Suze bragged about the program being for TWO individuals,
and that the price was "locked in"
and that the SECURE SCAN could be installed on as many computers as you want.
Well now:
QVC STOPPED CARRYING THE PRODUCT so I was forced to buy it online.
THE PRICE WAS HIGHER (NOT "LOCKED IN") AND ONLY COVERED ONE PERSON.
At one point I was unable to install my secure scan on the two new computers from the disk.
I was able to install and update my protective scan ONLINE, but finding it took some doing.
I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY NOTIFICATION WHEN MY INITIAL TWO-YEAR AGREEMENT WAS UP so I was left with no computer protection.
Eventually Customer service promised me two codes so that my partner and I will both have protection now.
Also, they seem to have a better system in place now to alert you and keep your coverage continuous.
The product itself was easy for me to work with. No system is perfect, but it does give you some peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suze's Kit, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
She no longer supports this item she is now charging way more like even per month to have her service

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Protected, April 19, 2010
Mary Tondreau (Pine Mtn. Club, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
This is the third year in a row that I have bought Suze's Identity Theft Protection Kit. I use it for both my husband and myself. We like the feeling of protection that this kit gives to us.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT stop identity theft!, April 16, 2009
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
About 4 months after installing this product, someone opened a credit account in my husband's name using a different address... This kit failed to catch it! Then two months ago the same thing happened AGAIN.

I am usually a fan of Suze's, but I am completely disappointed in this product. This program is USELESS; do not waste your money!

2.0 out of 5 stars Really? for my wife too?, February 22, 2009
This review is from: Stop Identity Theft Now Kit (CD-ROM)
Love the "promise" of this "kit". Easily installed for myself. No known way to install my wife as the second user. Suze doesn't seem to have mastered software. Too Bad.Stop Identity Theft Now Kit

Stop Identity Theft Now Kit
Stop Identity Theft Now Kit by Suze Orman (CD-ROM - February 15, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.92