Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2012 8:07:40 AM PST
If you don't like it don't play it!

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 11:46:41 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 10:07:47 PM PST
WV_DirtyBird says:
What if I already payed $60 for it? What if I was expecting a decent game and received a turd instead? If Treyarch is willing to refund my money I will stop complaining.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 7:09:54 AM PST
People complain to let other buyers & the to the people who made this game know what they think about it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 2:18:25 PM PST
I bought this game, it repeteadly froze on my PS3. I couldnt even get to the main screen when booting. I took it back to Gamestop where they told me it was the CD, they said keep trying other CD's until you get one that works. I told those idiots that it doesn't matter what CD it is, that they're all replicas and that the coding was wrong from the manufacturer. They wouldnt refund my money or exchange it for a different game. I then threatened them with the Better Business Bureau and contacting a Regional Manager. They're attitude then changed and exchanged my game for NBA2K13. I'm actually lucky because I did get a different game. I just feel bad for all the other young adults and kids who dont know how to demand their money back. Dont let them take advantage of you.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 3:06:40 PM PST
Man I waste 60 bucks on garbage and I couldn't get my money back dam those stupid monkeys at gamestop!!! >:( I Should just sell it on ebay for 40 bucks so at least i can get most of my money and buy a real game!

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 8:31:26 PM PST
Azhrei says:
you need to go BACK to that gamestop, find the manager, and tell him his employees are f'ing idiots. I've been trying to work at one actually cause my back's so f'ed up i cant do heavy lifting anymore....... but I know for a fact at gamestop you have SEVEN days to return a used game if you dont' like it, and THIRTY days to return a new game, FOR A FULL REFUND (not store credit). I've already completely returned two since I got my PS3 last year..... one was Grid it just flat out sucked.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (1,974)