5.0 out of 5 stars great value
Great product for the price, half the cost from the restaurant warehouse , currently using in the restaurant that I Manage
Published 2 months ago by Jason Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not seal well.
I ordered a 22 qt. size. It is rather hard to put the lid on right. On top of that, it didn't feel like it as sealed tightly so I put some water in, put the lid on as tightly as I could. However, the water came gushing out from the side. Needless to say, I am sending mine back.
Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not seal well., July 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, May 2, 2014
Mike (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Food Storage Square Polypropylene Containers with Lid Included * Commercial Grade * (12 Quart) (Kitchen)
I bought the 12 quart version to store bread flower in. It took more than two weeks to come and the lid doesn't even fit right. It doesn't resemble anything close to locking on, let alone sealing in freshness. If you turn the container to the side, the lid falls off.

Waste of money without a lid that locks on, let alone resembles something being air tight.

The description clearly states "locks in the freshness." Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, April 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 27, 2014
odering others later in different sizes. More colors also. Thanks for putting on this site for me. They are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 13, 2013
Great for mixing, and storing. I have found it durable, and useful and a great purchase. When I have a bigger kitchen I will get the whole set!

Rate and Discover Movies