Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 30, 2010
This storage container worked wonderful for our camping trip. We kept 6 different spices in them and it was compact and hassle free. Made well and did what it was supposed to do.

I only wish there was a better way of labeling each tube as there is only a slight amount of space to do so. I used masking tape and it works fairly well.
on May 14, 2013
I purchased 2 of these to carry 1 week's worth of pills for travel (1 for morning and 1 for night). I bought something similar in GNC years ago and it is now starting to fall apart (the threads are breaking off). These are just the right size to hold even large multivitamins and they remain tightly closed. Would highly recommend for holding/ carrying small items.
on July 10, 2014
You can't use them individually. They must be stacked to keep items in them. They do not have individual lids and bottoms. This was obviously my fault but want to let others know. You're not getting a bunch of usuable small containers. I still don't understand how you wouldn't spill everything trying to use this. Poor choice. My bad.
on June 6, 2013
There are no lids on these things! They chain together (are interlinked, not stackable) with each bottom acting as the lid on the other one. That is totally useless for my purpose. The description and picture do not disclose this. They are not stackable, they are INTERLINKED as a single stack that is not useable separately!
on March 14, 2014
This product is *exactly* the same as CTNB110 but cheaper and from the same company. Go figger. What you see is what you get, but bear in mind that once you separate one from the others it no longer has a top because the top of one is the bottom of another.
on April 12, 2014
I knit and crochet. I make toys and stuffed animals. I keep small buttons and beads for eyes and noses in these. They keep everything in it's place which makes it easy for me to find what I am looking for. The stackable idea is absolutely wonderful. Pick up one stack and check for what I want instead of going through a bunch of small containers all thrown together.
on February 4, 2016
I love these. They are the larger size that I originally bought at Michaels. I use 3 sizes of this brand. They are the best. They screw together & apart easily & the threads are smooth. If you are looking to have individual containers, these are not for you. The "lid" of one container is the next actual container. They have to be screwed together to work, but that makes them very compact & they take up little space & hold a lot. I use mine for flowers, embellishments, brads, buttons & other items to make greeting cards.
on June 4, 2014
These little containers are great for small items like beads. I got my first ones years ago in the sporting goods department of a local store. I even got one et for my husband's tackle box. Best of all, being clear, you can see right off what's inside. They are easy to take apart and put back together. (My husband liked them too.)
on May 22, 2014
Very handy. Keeps you from losing small items. Clear containers make it so you can see what is inside. I do, however, find myself wishing there were extra lids so I could separate them and put them different places.
on December 19, 2013
I purchased this as an alternative to storing acrylic paint. Keeps it from drying out and doesn't take up a lot of room. Actual paint palettes with lids cost too much. This seems to be working just as good. Win/win! :)