5.0 out of 5 stars The wife and I like to watch Storage Wars
Yes, it's a little "campy" but it is brainless, fun entertainment. Fun to watch while ironing. Don't look for too much depth and you will enjoy it.
Published 9 months ago by jata34

3.0 out of 5 stars Losing Steam
Loved this series. With all of the controversy behind it, tends to taint the whole thing. Now they are trying to find a new bad guy, regain their focus, and continue on. The odds of someone finding their fortune in a storage locker are slim. They film the very unusual aspects of this profession, and high light it. Still a fun series to watch.
Published 1 month ago by Brad T. Janowitz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Entertainment, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Storage Wars Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
This is a fun show for passing the time. I wouldn't take the "finds" too seriously since I believe it is scripted.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife and I like to watch Storage Wars, September 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest season yet!, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Storage Wars 4 (DVD)
I love this series, and the fourth season does not disappoint. Darryl Sheets has so many spotlight flubs it will bring tears to your eyes! There is less focus on Dave (thank God) and a new unlikable character who has a big problem with Dan. All in all, if you love Storage Wars, you'll love this season too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage Wars, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Storage Wars Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
I really enjoy watching Storage Wars and I highly recommend this show! I love the anticipation of waiting to see what treasures are buried in the storage lockers!! Also, in my opinion, this show can be very exciting, and humorous! I am also a huge fan of all of the characters. However, I was very disappointed to see Dave Hester go this season! This show definitely has it's own cool, unique style!! Moreover, to briefly sum it up, basically, the show revolves around a few main characters who bid on used storage lockers. The contents of the lockers can then be kept as treasures, or sold for profit! Be warned, this show can be very addicting!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good video, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Storage Wars 4 (DVD)
I really like this dvd. I would suggest that anyone that likes the show pick it up. I have liked this series since the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Storage Wars Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
Very interesting and fun to watch. I loved to watch these guys look for the buried treasures. But I can not afford to watch the other season $30.00 is just to much for me to spend at this time. I would recommend these for the entertainment aspect though.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love you guys, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Storage Wars Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
My husband and I totally totally love the show. Is it staged? We don't care. Do they actually sell all the crap? It's not my money so why should I worry. Are the groups and the prices insane? People I just watch for the entertainment value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not season 4, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Storage Wars 4 (DVD)
This DVD is not Storage Wars season 4, as Amazon lead me to believe with it's "watch now on Prime" links. This is a mix of late season 2 and early season 3. However, seasons 2 and 3 were great, with 4 being lackluster.

3.0 out of 5 stars Losing Steam, May 22, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Bah., April 28, 2014
This review is from: Storage Wars Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
No Dave. No Barry. No show.

I can't stand Brandi and what's his name. It's like watching two drunks that shop at WalMart putting on a reality show. Dave and Barry made the show. Watched two episodes of this season and said no more. Bring back Dave and Barry, settle your stupid differences and get on with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›