Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 8, 2014
Ok so here is what we love about this book. (9yr old boy and 8 yr old girl)

The illustrations are cute and engaging and help to draw you in the story. I would say that they need to be bigger though. What I like is that stories are original and very creative. We have been reading the same books for about a year now. Now we have a treasure trove of stories that will last for quite awhile. As a parent, I appreciate the fact that the stories don't have any agenda. The school literature has been sneaking in material to push some crazy ideas lately. This book gets an A++!
on August 18, 2013
A lot of children's books offer one story at the most, so I felt this was a great value, 100 stories as opposed to one. The quality is superb to, my niece absolutely loved it, especially the story about how the bees used cactus needles to get their stings after getting tired of the bears stealing their honey. The illustrations are beautiful, some of them reminds me of Aesop, the famous Greek fable writer.
on November 3, 2014
This book is a must-have for each and every kid! It has a lot of lovely stories and also some classics. I love this collection of stories and so does my little girl. I read her one of these stories before bedtime every night and she loves it. It's become such a habit that she simply cannot go to sleep unless I read her a story from this very book.

My daughter especially loves 'Simon And The Evil Serpent' and 'Furious Fred Goes To An Ice Cream Store'. I've read each and every story in this book to her at least five times but she still shows no signs of boredom at all! This book, according to her, is 'immortally fun'. Some of the stories have lovely morals and others are just entertaining and funny. And don't even get me started on the adorable illustrations! I can't help but 'Aww' every time I flip the page.

I would recommend this book to absolutely anybody that's around kids. This is a fun, educative way to keep the little ones busy and this allows you to get on with your work. It increases the child's vocabulary in a dramatic way! Brilliant collection.
on August 30, 2012
I loved this amazing treasure trove of short stories for the wee ones. I often watch my sister's kids, and these cute and funny stories are each just the right length to hold the little one's attention. Some of the favorites so far have been Alligators Don't Skateboard, Furious Fred and Where the Silly Things Are. Considering many children's books only have one story for this price, getting 100 great stories is a real bargain. Great for not only read-aloud to the younger kids, the older ones will enjoy reading along. And the illustrations are plentiful and perfect. Five stars all around!
on April 29, 2014
I have three kids ranging 3 to 8 years old. When i saw this book, i was a little excited especially for my 3 years old who loves to hear stories.I was not disappointed. Great stories for children. Good author, as well.
on September 24, 2012
This is a great ebook to either read to your young kids or have your elementary kids read to you. The top three things I love about this ebook are that: (1) each story is accompanied with many colorful cartoon illustrations; (2) the stories are all unique and refreshing, which will spark children's curiosity; and (3) the stories are not too short and not too lengthy stories, which is long enough for a great story but short enough to keep a child's attention. These stories will definitely excite you child to want to read more!
on August 26, 2014
This book is chock-full of stories perfect for young children. I bought this book to read to my niece, and she loved it. The table of contents (like in most Kindle books) is "clickable." This was great for my niece because she could easily find stories she liked and reach them. The stories involve a wide range of topics from princes and princesses to volcano soup to a hippo race. The varied blend of stories ensures the reader won't get bored. There are plenty of colorful, detailed illustrations to accompany the stories. I read these stories aloud to my niece (she is four), but beginning readers can probably get through the stories with the help of an advanced reader. Overall, a great collection for a great price, recommended for anyone looking for an early reader/bedtime collection.
on November 8, 2014
You can’t beat this book! I’m a professional educator and spend a fair amount of time looking for excellent supplemental resources for my kids. I’m so pleased at how much my kids love these stories and the way the stories hold their interest time and time again. The stories are very well written and provide great messages for younger children. They always hold my kids attention and I love the fact that there are 100 stories. I literally can use this book year round and my kids don’t get tired of the stories. My son is also a big fan of this book. What can I say; this is really an excellent book for kids.
on November 29, 2015
While the book has some entertainment value, the edition is very poor and there are many writing errors; names are swapped, bad orthography and grammar mistakes are plentiful. The quality of the pictures is, given an eye with the best intentions, low. Many stories have a very poor/incomplete structure and provide little to nil meaning. Said that, if one manages to round up the loose ends and fix the errors on the go, it provides a reasonable length of reading time for 3 or 4 year old kids.
on October 29, 2014
I read to my 7-year-old niece regularly and she really enjoys the stories. My teen-aged daughter sometimes reads to the young children she babysits and they like them, too! The stories are very cute and keep the kids entertained for awhile. It's a great bargain for the money, I've spent more than $2.99 before on books that only have a couple short stories in them (and not that good even), all of these stories are enjoyable, and you get one-hundred of them! Recommended for anyone with children in the house!