5.0 out of 5 stars Hard case does protect my portable drives better.
I prefer this type of case to the soft-sided one. It affords a bit more protection -- but don't expect your drive to survive a fall. I was lucky my drive was in this case because it did survive a fall onto carpeting...
The case makes it easier to store my my various portable drives in a bin.
Thumbs up. (I would buy it again.)
Published 17 months ago by K. Bachelor

3.0 out of 5 stars I have bought better
This case is OK to keep it from dust and stored nicely with the USB cable. However the case is not that protective i think. I suppose it is not bad for the price range.
Published 9 months ago by Koen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard case does protect my portable drives better., June 6, 2013
This review is from: Storite Protective EVA Case for 2.5" Portable Hard Drive for WD/Seagate/Toshiba/Clickfree/ External Hard Drives (Personal Computers)
The case makes it easier to store my my various portable drives in a bin.
Thumbs up. (I would buy it again.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case., December 26, 2013
I own a Seagate Backup Plus drive and this case fits perfect. It almost feels as if this case was custom fit for this particular drive. The mesh net storage pocket is great for the USB cord.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost..., August 2, 2013
It's a nice case. But I'm using Sony external HDD. It fits snugly. The reason I'm giving 4 star instead of 5 is because you have to lay the usb cord flat in its pouch for it to close without bulging or pressing on your drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful!!!!, February 4, 2013
Very satisfied with the item purchased. It fits my needs perfectly. I like that I can have somewhere to store my hard rive devicew when traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug but good case for WD hard drive, January 11, 2014
E. Chu (Fort Worth, Texas) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a protective case for an old Windows hard drive that I had re-obtained from a few years ago. The case is a tight fit, but it works. It does use velcro for the nylon strap inside, but I can fit my hard drive in without having to undo it. The netting works to hold my short USB cord for my drive. I am glad to buy this case which has served me as well as my hard drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says nicely, February 25, 2014
This is a great little case for my Toshiba hard drive. It has a little pouch on one side for a cable or things and a velcro strap to hold the drive in. I have actually purchased several of these for a variety of other small elex to keep safe. Great product at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Clickfree, December 31, 2013
This was a gift for a friend to use to store his clickfree. The product is as described. There is a mesh holder for the USB cable which is nice to have too.
The only drawback is that the shipping for this product cost the same as the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective EVA case, October 23, 2013
I bought two of them. One for my sister and one for one. I have mt external hard drive itn it and it's great. No problem with it yet. Amazing transaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, March 27, 2014
It is a perfect fit for my external hard drive which is Seagate. It is not to big either, i will recommend this to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case..., February 17, 2014
Highly recommend this case to protect your HD. Best case ever and you will be very happy when you purchase this as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›