Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 23, 2011
I have everything that Celtic Thunder has produced, but I've got to say I am a bit disappointed with the latest STORM CD !!! My husband and I have always felt that they do any song that they perform proudly and with much enthusiasm, but this seems to lack that in some of the songs on this album ! We especially didn't care for the introduction of female voices in many of the songs-we enjoy the male voices--haven't purchased any of the Celtic Woman cds because we do enjoy the male voices!!! We certainly hope that this isn't a permanent change in their program! I've purchased most my Celtic Thunder cds from Amazon.com.
on January 8, 2012
I own everything this group has ever produced in their five years together. I love these lads - their sound, their personalities and their songs. I can't really say I was disappointed with Storm but I will say that it takes some getting used to. Unlike their other CD/DVD's and their live shows, Storm is just different. It is much more of a stage production that follows a story line complete with costumes. It also has fewer Irish songs than any of their other works. If you have never seen or heard Celtic Thunder you might want to listen to some of the earlier CD/DVD's - Take Me Home, Heritage, and That's Entertainment just to name a couple. Celtic Thunder rates a 10+ on a scale of 1 to 10 and even though I feel like a traitor saying it, Storm rates about a 7 with me.
on October 27, 2011
I love Celtic Thunder and anxiously awaited the release of "Storm". It's has its moments, but it's not as good as I had hoped it would be.
I do enjoy a few of the songs, but I think their other releases are better.
on October 23, 2011
Storm has been a long time coming. And now that it's here, I can't say I'm all that impressed. Don't get me wrong, the music is wonderfully done. I'm just not sure the venue suits the lads. I was most unimpressed by the songs with completely female voices. Duets are good, but I don't follow CT for female voiced songs (as should be obvious). That being said, there are a number of songs on this album that are definitely worth listening to. One of my favorites is "When you are 18" sung by Damian. Part of it to me hits home when he sings of being "..ready to travel, to follow my star, to the places I've been dreaming of.." now that he is working on Glee. The other lads have great songs as well, and the opening and closing songs which are done as a group are as awesome as always.

Overall, even though Storm tries to introduce some additions with some female voice only songs which to me fall flat, I think it was definitely worth the wait. It has had me singing along with it just like all the other CD's do.
on November 1, 2011
I was really disapointed with this CD. The others that I have are really great but this was nothing like I was expecting. It's slow and you can't tell who is singing the songs. I thought with the title Storm it would have some songs with a get up tempo but very mellow. I put this on when I want my baby to sleep.
on November 20, 2013
I love this group and I love their music. I was clicking channels when they were on PBS and I have been a fan ever since. They are all delightful, charming young men with beautiful voices, an easy smile and a beautiful voice. You hear solos and various groups of them singing together and each song is wonderful. This was the first one they did that was more like singing and acting and it was delightful so I ordered both the DVD and the CD. It seems like their shows are always sold out and everyone is smiling.
on September 26, 2012
There are many new songs and they are delightful and wonderfully done. Having a story with the beautiful music was an added bonus. I think the "boys" and girls had fun and also had a time of stretching their talents. I thoroughly enjoyed this DVD and have shared it with my friends.
on January 6, 2013
I always enjoy Celtic Thunder and this CD is no exception. They select songs that are interesting and beautiful. They truly match their voices with songs that showcase their range and quality of voice. Their songs tell stories that often reach your heart or tickle your funny bone. They are wonderful entertainers that hold your attention during the entire CD. I always look for anything new from them because I know it will be a quality, enjoyable performance.
on May 23, 2015
I choose this rating because the CD is good. What I like about the CD is that the songs are good. What I dislike about the CD is that I wanted to hear more of it. I would recommend this CD to other people.
on October 28, 2011
Absolutely love Celtic Thunder and looked forward to their latest with much anticipation. They are adding women to the group and I wish they wouldn't. Dilutes the whole effect of the wonderful group of guys. I hope they return to their old format for future releases.