Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 18, 2013
This toy works good and my daughter who has Autism Spectrum disorder was able to put it together with help and operate it. The only drawback was that the part with the rail car and Jessie will only work if she is not on the cart. Granted, you can use a different figure, but it shows Jessie on the instructions.

Otherwise, it is a great toy and Paige loves it.
on March 3, 2011
Once I set this up which took FOREVER, my 5-year old son watched it work a couple of toys and hasn't played with it since. Disappointing for the money I spent on it
on February 11, 2011
Not sure why the other reviews were so bad, my son has played with this non stop since christmas!! He loves to build things. He is 4 1/2 and got the whole action links set for christmas. Initially he needed help setting up the whole set, but once that happened and he saw all of it work in action, he is able to set it all up by himself now. He is the kind of kid though who can spend a lot of time working puzzles by himself, lincoln logs, and loves anything cars or trains. He has no interested in action hero type toys so this set was something different other than cars or trains that entertains him a lot. My nephew who is 8 also had a great time playing with it. I would recomend it for any kid who loves toy story 3 , between ages 4 - 9. You will need to help them at first set it up, it is sort of like a mouse trap thing , once it is all set up, one action causes another ..and another.. My son loves the train part the best, he spent hours every day with this set.
on December 19, 2010
This toy is difficult to put together, has flimsy parts, and even the train is not durable and not useful for playing anything other than the "stunt" shown on the box. It also is so rickety that it barely works even if the adult prepares it. Thank God I bought it on sale... the original price was $70... I paid $17 + S&H and even at that low price, it wasn't worth the money.
on January 30, 2011
My son bought this toy on clearance a few weeks ago and was very excited about it. It took him a while to figure out how to set it up, and he thought it was really cool. But, there are only so many things you can do with it, so it gets boring quickly. Basically, he spent a day and a half playing with it, and now pulls it out every once in a while, but he's already admitted it is kind of boring. Unlike the previous review, we have not had any problems with flimsy parts (so far). All in all, it's an ok toy, but only if you get it at a good price - the original $70 price tag is not worth it.