5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for Toy Story Lovers!!
My daughter, who has autism, is in love with Woody and all things Toy Story. So when we saw this book, while shopping with her much loved Amazon gift card, of course she wanted to order it!
Published on February 5, 2012 by Haley's Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Binding isn't great
Published 5 months ago by M. Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for Toy Story Lovers!!, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
Let me just say that I am not sure what my daughter was expecting, but the book is far better than I imagined! There are 18 stories in it! The first 3 cover the first 2 movies, but after that -- NEW ADVENTURES! Do you know how happy I am to have NEW STORIES to hear. She has to read 15 minutes a day for homework. Most of the stories are over 20 minutes for her to read (She reads at probably a 2nd or 3rd grade level). Sometimes she reads for over 30 minutes without asking me to finish! Usually it is a fight to get her to read, but now she asks me if it is time to read yet! We are half way through the book, I just wish there were more stories cause homework time has been so fun. Plus when it is time to write down the summary, I don't have to prompt her. I have to ask her to slow down so I have time to write. :)
If your child loves Toy Story, they NEED this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL 3 Toy Story film Scenarios plus More, July 26, 2010
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
A great collection for the Toy Story fan family. Well-written; great for reading aloud. The additional stories are faithful to the original characters' arcs and add some new dimensions. Fun and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 Year Old Loves This Book, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
My daughter is really in to Toy Story and she watches all of the movies all of the time. She loves to read as well and the stories in this book are entertaining enough for both of us. I sit and read the stories to her and she just loves it. She will go through and pick out which ones she wants me to read. It is very sturdy well constructed. The cutest part is when my daughter reads to me (her version of reading is interpreting the pictures) and making up her own story. This is easily worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, May 15, 2011
J. Wright (Oakdale, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
I got this book for our 2-1/2 year-old grandson who is absolutely in love with all Toy Story characters. He loves this book and I was impressed by how big it is for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves This Book, July 22, 2010
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
We read this book every night and my son cant get enough of it. Loves the movie and for any Toy Story fan this is a must buy. Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for the "Toy Story" fan of any age!, February 28, 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
My husband and I have been avid fans of "Toy Story" for years. We were thrilled when our 2 1/2 year old daughter loved it intstantly too. What a huge kudo that is to the original film, at it's age, that it is still loved and adored by such a young child when so many current animated movies strive for such success. With three wonderful "Toy Story" films that will continue to be watched in our home, we're thrilled that Disney/Pixar will continue to make mini "Toy Story" movies.

Now...this "Toy Story Storybook Collection" is a wonderful addition to our home. Our daughter, who knows every character and nuance of the stories, can't wait for the next chapter to begin. It's wonderfully adapted and illustrated and brings enormous joy to our house. A wonderful book for the "Toy Story" fan of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a BOOK!, January 21, 2012
Shelley Gregory "librashell" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
My daughter is addicted to the Toy Story movies so we bought this book to give her (and us) an alternative. She's too young to read this herself but enjoys flipping through just to look at the pictures - many of which are straight from the movies. All three Toy Story movies are included as well as some extra adventures. The book itself is surprisingly impressive for a children's book: hefty, mock gold-leaf on the outer edge of the pages, quality paper. Be warned, this is a text-heavy book so, if you're looking for a simple, ten words to a page style of writing, you're out of luck and should just go with the Golden Book version. All in all, well worth the price and will hold a child's interest for many years - from toddler to elementary school.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful books, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
This is the third book like this that I have bought and I want to find more. There are many stories in the book and they read one after the other or stand alone as a one at a time tale. Perfect for bed time reading. The book is of solid build, the pages are thick and glossy and the images are very well done. This is the book we put on the top shelf of the bookshelf for mom and dad to read so that pages and the cover remain nice. I am all for kids using books and exploring on their own with them with full time access but there are select few books that I keep out of reach of little hands just to keep them really nice. This is one I will keep and share with grandkids someday. I can't believe the price. What a deal!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was in good shape when i received it....., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
The book was in good shape when i received it, used, but looked fairly new. I bought this book for my 3-year old son, and this is all he wants me to read to him. He forgot all about Spider-Man books! The reason i give this retailer a four star, and not five, is because it took so long for this book to be delivered, i started thinking they had taken my money.... it took over twenty-one days for me to receive this book, and was shipped via USPS (which should have taken no more than 7 days [at the lasted]). Maybe they did not process the order right away. Anyway, I am a happy customer, would give it five stars if they shipped it sooner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Binding isn't great, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
My 3-year-old LOVES this book. He looks at it every day, and for long periods of time. The reason I'm giving it three stars is because the binding on it is already coming apart. I've had to glue pages back in that weren't ripped out, but just fell away from the binding. I don't think he's any rougher on this book than others. It may be due to its size -- it is a heavy book, almost one inch thick. Anyway, it's disappointing to have the book falling apart so soon.

Toy Story Storybook Collection
Toy Story Storybook Collection by Annie Auerbach (Hardcover - May 4, 2010)
$15.99 $13.67