Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 2, 2016
I bought this as a gift and it was happily received.
on February 2, 2016
Glad I found, the kids loved it. Will order from this supplier again.
on February 1, 2016
I loved this story as a little girl and I read it to my little brother all the time. Now I read it to my daughter.
on January 18, 2016
Cute!!
on January 11, 2016
I finally bought this after checking it out from the library again, and again, and again... It's a classic story which has been passed down for generations. My 5 year old loves it.
on January 10, 2016
I buy books for a Christmas Advent calendar for my grands. This was a perfect addition to their small pile and it was opened and read with glee. :)
on January 6, 2016
I loved this book as a child, and my children loved it too.
on January 2, 2016
Lovely classic children's book. My kids ask to read this one over and over.
on December 30, 2015
This story is clearly dated and, although award-wining in its time, needs edits to appeal to kids today. I redacted most of the animal cruelty described, but couldn't fix all the stereotypes.
on December 29, 2015
My niece in-law has suggested that people invited to her baby shower give a favorite childhood book instead of buying a greeting card. This is such a great idea because you can write your sentiments on the inside cover of the book and Mom and baby will have the book and sentiments forever. The Story About Ping is one of my most favorite childhood stories and I am excited to share it with the new little grand niece or nephew. The book arrived on time and in perfect shape - no problems with shipping or packaging.