Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 30, 2013
My husband and I both got one of these. They worked fine for a while then we both started having constant issues with the sd card suddenly unmounting itself, messages saying the sd card is blank, or other random error problems involving the sd card. Some research on the internet shows that apparently several of LG's Optimus phones have this problem but of course there has been no acknowledgment by either LG or the network providers. No fixes or updates have been issued to resolve the problem. We will NOT buy any more LG phones - this was our first and last.
22 comments13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2013
I bought this phone in Oct 2012 and I like the phone but around April I started getting a message that I need more memory so I bought the 32 GB memory card since this is the maximum it will take and that didn't solve the problem. I still get message not enough memory. I tried to transfer my contacts to the memory card to free up space but it doesn't work, I called straight Talk and I was told after 30 minutes of trying this and that, that there is something wrong with the memory card and to buy a new one. I can't bring it back because I don't have all the packaging and it was almost $30 for it. So I've been looking for another phone. Other than the memory problem I really liked this phone. I have had 3 straight talk phones now and I notice they don't seem to last like phones used to 10 years ago. The phones now are made cheap. I used to keep my phones for years until I got sick of them. Now I buy one every year. I don't want a contract phone because they charge twice as much for the same service.
22 comments11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2013
Its a good phone I purchased mine from Walmart. It was the best touch screen prepaid u could just about fine at the time. To slove the space problem you have to download a app killer or else u will have unnecessary apps running in the background. Also word to the wise any time you can use wifi do so the phone runs a lot faster for downloading. Also beware of charging the phone and sitting it on or under certain materials. Sometimes it will get very very hot while charging! N also clear out your cache on your apps from time to time this will also help with memory space.
22 comments14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2012
Like this phone more than any phone I have had, have great service through Verizon towers. Would recommend it to anyone!
on September 10, 2013
Im glad I got this phone. I basicly wanted a phone to talk and text. I do not use the web much. Only thing is the battery life is horrible, I had to buy a replacement. It does not have much memory either so you can't get too many apps. The book does not show you how to use the phone. I'm still in the learning process with it.
on June 21, 2014
I have this phone. I bought it at Walmart 2 years ago and I'm still using it. I'm thinking of replacing it for something with a larger screen, but the phone is still working perfectly. I love the slide out keyboard. They are getting hard to find. It locks up every once in a while, but I just reboot it and it's fine. I think they will all do that if you leave them on for weeks at a time like I do. Verizon towers which I prefer. It's been a great phone for me.
on February 6, 2014
Ordered this for my son. Wanted to buy a used one before we got a new one to see how he would take care of it. Very nice phone I have to say. Son is pretty pleased with it. Works good and so far no issues.
on October 8, 2013
This phone is awsome. It has everything I need plus some. Great service too since it is one of the only smart phones in my area that runs on Verizon towers.
on August 22, 2013
when I first received it I was excited but I didn't check to see if the camera had a flash, which it doesn't and I can only download certain games. But the ones I really wanted like Candy Crush I get an error msg saying this device isn't compatible...then I tried to download Bejeweled and I got same msg. And the camera does't take nice pictures at least not to me.
But the seller was totally awesome, communication A+, Shipping was super fast, Price was very reasonable , so now I'm back to trying to find a better phone without breaking the bank
on September 27, 2014
Had this same phone for three years! Never had any problems with it. I recently just purchased a used one because I cant afford the new one again right now and this one works great too. So far so good. I like the basic , simple and easy to use style it has to it. Great for those who want something easy and simple to use without all the high technology - super jacked up mobile applications installed. I definitely recommend this phone. Its a great little phone and last very long if you take good care of it. ; 0 Enjoy.