Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 29, 2013
My original review said: "Really nice. I just leave it in the car's glove box and anytime I need navigation or continuous power from my smartphone, I have what I need."
I now have my doubts. I thought it would keep my LG LGL86C smartphone charged while using navigation. It doesn't. In fact, starting with a fully charged phone, the battery is dead within an hour, even though plugged in to this adapter. Maybe my phone draws more than 1000ma, don't know, but this charger doesn't keep up. Charger spec says 1000mah which is a nonsense spec; that's a battery spec, not a charger spec unless it shuts off after an hour.
on December 9, 2012
This is a great charger! I like that I can use it in my car, then take it out and plug it into the USB in my computer. About time someone invented this.....wish I would have thought of it.
on October 8, 2012
showed up in time. the plug has to be shoved in all the way, because it seems to slip or something? works fine though. has worked also with all the other cords I've used for it
on May 6, 2012
This product is pretty nice. I just leave it in my car's lighter and plug the cable in when I need it. Easy to remove handle on it too.
on March 27, 2012
Package arrived quicker than expected and item was as advertised. Works great in the car, but I wished my phone would charge faster
on November 26, 2012
We have to use our USB that came with the phone as this one won't charge. It works great, the USB cord does not work with it..
on October 21, 2015