100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 14, 2007
I really enjoyed reading this book. It is full of suspense, adventurous, imaginative, and the plot is original. The story moved fast and I kept me interested until the end. One of the author's strengths in writing is in his descriptions. I could clearly see in my mind's eye the places, sights, and sounds of the book as well as I could visualize the characters as I read. This book is a great read for young teens; especially boys. I highly recommend it for readers who like adventure, mysteries, and technology.
on December 3, 2008
This book was very engaging. I found myself stiffling giggles and gasps as I read it. Even though it's a book written for the younger audience, it captivated my attention and could not put it down. Looking foward to reading the future adventures these boys get into.
on January 15, 2009
This book is filled with excitement. There are parts when you hold your breath and gasp. It was a page-turner and it was one of my favorite stories ever. I highly recommend it!
on September 2, 2008
My boys are 5 and 3 and I have been looking for a "regular" book to read to them when I came across this on Amazon. My boys find Harry Potter scary at this point. Every night, we read a bit more and they can't wait to see what happens with Trevor and his friends. I have started reading ahead b/c once I am done reading to them, I want to see what happens next. Great read!!
on September 5, 2011
LOVED IT!!! This book kept me reading. I finished it in two days. Great writing and awesome adventure. Funny characters too! :) Looking forward to Volume 2!
on September 11, 2007
I read a lot of children's fiction. This is one of the top five children's books I've read all year.

The villains are believable. The excitement is real. The personalities of the protagonists are three-dimensional.

This book takes me back to the Danny Dunn books of my childhood. A great read for young teens and preteens.