- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Following in the footsteps of artists like David Bowie, Iggy Pop, and Depeche Mode, who have flocked to Berlin in order to mainline the city's legendary dark energy, !!! traveled to the German capital to produce a record that is simultaneously brooding and somehow their poppiest, most immediate record yet.
On the one hand, Strange Weather, Isnâ TMt It? is !!!'s most texturally rich record to date and is filled with deep, galvanizing grooves in the tradition of 2003â TMs "Me and Giuliani Down By the Schoolyard (A True Story)" and their mega anthem "Heart of Hearts." On the other, thereâ TMs a dark undercurrent running through the record that acts as a counterpoint to the glittering surfaces. In other words, although only 25% of the record was recorded in Berlin (the other 75% split between New York and Sacramento, California), Strange Weather, Isnâ TMt It? is the perfect Berlin album.
|2. The Most Certain Sure|
|3. Wannagain Wannagain|
|4. Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass|
|5. Steady As The Sidewalk Cracks|
|7. Jump Back|
|8. Even Judas Gave Jesus A Kiss|
|9. The Hammer|
This is an unusal group from Canada and does not get play on the mainstream. They are progressive. Don't really care for all the songs and quickly tired of it. Read morePublished on September 26, 2013 by dromig
I probably should be doing something better than enjoying this music, since we are the last generation to live before Yeshua returns ([...]).Published on December 8, 2010 by DaMu