More About the Author
Lynn Raye Harris is the USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A former finalist for the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award and the National Readers Choice Award, Lynn lives in Alabama with her handsome former military husband and two crazy cats. Lynn's books have been called "exceptional and emotional," "intense," and "sizzling." Lynn's books have sold over 2 million copies worldwide.
You can learn more at her website, www.LynnRayeHarris.com, or come and visit her at her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorLynnRayeHarris. Lynn loves hearing from her readers! To sign up for Lynn's newsletter--where you'll be kept up to date about all of Lynn's books--text the word HOTTIES to 33733.
Books by Lynn:
Hostile Operations Team books:
Hot Pursuit (#1) - FREE!
Hot Mess (#2)
Hot Package (#3)
Dangerously Hot (#4)
Hot Shot (#5)
Hot Rebel (#6)
Hot Ice (#7)
Hot & Bothered (#8) - coming Summer 2015
Heiress's Defiance, Dec 2014, Harlequin Presents
Carrying the Sheikh's Heir, July 2014, Harlequin Presents
Gambling With the Crown, May 2014, Harlequin Presents
The Change in Di Navarra's Plan, December 2013, Harlequin Presents
A Facade to Shatter, October 2013, Harlequin Presents
A Game With One Winner, April 2013, Harlequin Presents
Marriage Behind the Facade, January 2013, Harlequin Presents Extra
The Girl Nobody Wanted, November 2012, Harlequin Presents
Captive But Forbidden, July 2012, Harlequin Presents
Strangers in the Desert, March 2012, Harlequin Presents
The Man With the Money, November 2011, Harlequin Presents
Behind the Palace Walls, June 2011, Presents Extra
The Devil's Heart, April 2011, Harlequin Presents
Chosen by the Sheikh, November 2010, Harlequin Presents
The Prince's Royal Concubine, June 2010, Harlequin Presents
Cavelli's Lost Heir, January 2010, Harlequin Presents
Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge, August 2009, Harlequin Presents
Harlequin Digital Short:
His Royal Love-Child, June 2013
Free Read: Maddie's Marine: A (Very) Short Story
Ten Random Things About Lynn You Might Find Cool:
1. I'm a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution. This makes my husband a HODAR (Husband of DAR), which I find hilarious.
2. I used to ride show jumpers when I was a teenager. Other teens were going out with their friends while I was riding horses every evening after school.
3. I'll try any kind of food once, unless it's really weird (like scorpion-on-a-stick). I have eclectic tastes and I believe life is an adventure! Why not try the food, right?
4. I got married in Germany and I have two anniversaries. The first is the civil ceremony, performed by the Burger Meister, and the second is the church wedding, which was the next day.
5. I used to live in Hawaii. This was every bit as cool as it sounds.
6. Though I lived in Hawaii, I am not a water sport kind of person. I do not surf. I do not snorkel. I do not like sticking my toes in an ocean in which sharks also swim. I did it on occasion, but it's not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather look at the water from the beach.
7. Flying used to terrify me, and now I like it. Except for the long lines and security and all that stuff, of course.
8. I'm an introvert, which is pretty typical for a writer. I love going to events and meeting readers, but I'm kinda scared too. What if you don't like me?
9. I don't eat dessert very often. I'm just not a sweets kind of person. I'd rather have the savory than the sweet. Chocolate is good, and I like it, but I don't have to have it.
10. I will read just about everything. Except horror. It scares me.