Strangers With Candy 3 Seasons 1999
Amazon Instant Video
1. Old Habits, New Beginnings Jerri uses her knowledge of drugs in a bid to become popular, killing a cheerleader and her pet turtle in the process.
2. A Burden's Burden In order to teach students the responsibility of taking care of a baby, Coach Wolf gives each student a baby.
3. Dreams On The Rocks Jerri's starring role in the school play stirs up a dangerous cocktail of jealousy and regret in her stepmother, Sara.
4. Who Wants Cake? Jerri is told she must help Principal Blackman out by turning snitch and rooting out the school retard if she wants to go on the class trip to Good Time Island.
5. Bogie Nights Jerri falls for a transfer student and later discovers the terrible secret that will keep them apart forever.
6. Jerri Is Only Skin Deep Desperate to become homecoming queen, Jerri concocts some unique strategies to eliminate the competition.
7. Let Freedom Ring Flatpoint High is up in arms to find out "whodunit" after someone scrawls a racial slur on the wall.
8. Feather In The Storm Jerri finds her calling on the debate team, but can she make it through the dangerous physical training for the big competition?
9. To Be Young, Gifted And Blank Noblet discovers that Jerri is a violin prodigy and ruthlessly grooms her to become the star he always wanted to be.
10. The Trip Back Jerri reverts back to her old ways and succumbs to drugs in an attempt to win the affection of a beautiful female stoner.
|Starring||Stephen Colbert, Paul Dinello|
|Supporting actors||Greg Hollimon, Roberto Gari, Deborah Rush, Larc Spies, Amy Sedaris, Orlando Pabotoy, Jenna Lamia, Audrey Owen Bates, Sarah Thompson, Sarah Thyre, Mitch Rouse, Susan Gordon-Clark, Paul Dawson, Karen Starc, Aisha Henderson, Alex D. James, Jason Jones, Louis DeLuca|
|Producers||Kent Alterman, David Steven Cohen, Stephen Colbert, Jerry Kupfer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Reminds me of the jokes id make when i would riff on degrassi to piss off my sister.Published 1 month ago by pat
How is this not one of the best shows ever? It is great re-watching and seeing Stephen Colbert when he was a young nobody. Still working the same schtick, though. Read morePublished 2 months ago by black mamba
“Maybe it’s time to stop not doing what you pretended you can do and can’t, and start doing the thing that you can’t do, but can no longer pretend that you can.”Published 3 months ago by Armstrong
Slapstick TV, and not very funny. Mugging. Stupid. Not even funny for 8 year olds.Published 6 months ago by Margaret Bartley