4.0 out of 5 stars very beautiful dress
Got this dress for my bridesmaid and when I ordered it looks as the pic shows but the color wasnt the blue I was looking for it a robin egg blue but its still beautiful my wedding is august 17th 2013
Published 17 months ago by Kaitlyn

3.0 out of 5 stars To small
I would have liked the dress if it fit... I ended up getting to sizes and neither of them fit. it did.t stretch at all. my boobs were falling out of the top and i had to pull it up every two seconds also the zippers on both kept getting stuck. its a beautiful dress for someone who is the perfect size
Published 13 months ago by amazonbuyer

4.0 out of 5 stars very beautiful dress, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Ever Pretty Strapless Flower Ruffles Padded Elegant Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress 03543 (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, July 9, 2013
is a beautiful dress, elegant and simple for any evening event. the fabric is nice and fresh, fashion color. I really like

5.0 out of 5 stars So gosh darn affordable, March 14, 2014
So a $30 dress.... the first thing I thought of was, suspicious?? It's got to be made out of paper or something!
Regardless, three were purchased for each member of the bridal party I am a part of this summer, got them in the mail right away, and what the hay, not a chance I'll go to David's Bridal ever again (where similar dresses are no less than 99$). I cannot attest to their long-term quality, but for a single event like a wedding? Absolutely! ...Still don't know how they're $30, but I won't complain :) Thrilled to have saved so much money!!

3.0 out of 5 stars To small, December 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 12, 2013
Great Homecoming dress for my 15 year old sister. Didn't want something too pricey and didn't want anything provocative. This was a nice dress at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, March 6, 2014
I purchased this dress in a small for my 12 year-old daughter. It is adorable! The fabric is beautiful. The craftsmanship is superb! I will be adding some straps for her :) I highly recommend this dress!

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very pretty dress for the price, August 28, 2014
This is a very pretty dress for the price. I bought it to wear to a friend's wedding. The sizing is a bit off though, so beware. I ordered a size 8 (which is my usual dress size) and it was really tight around my waist.. practically squeezing me. So, I exchanged it for a size 10. The 10 fit better around the waist, but the bust was HUGE! The top part of the dress didn't even touch my chest, and looked really strange. I had to have the bust altered in order to fit me properly. Unfortunately, it cost me more money to have it altered than the dress cost.. But, at least now it looks great! Overall, it's a very nice dress. Good quality, beautiful color and detailing. But, if you are a tall, curvy woman, it may not fit you correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful chiffon evening dress.., February 16, 2014
I love the color...deep red..very sexy, just a bit loose on the top. (chest area) I guess i can use a bit of paded bra..:))

4.0 out of 5 stars Bridesmaid Dress, November 19, 2014
Cute dress, very pretty deep purple color which was perfect for purple-themed wedding. Surprisingly well made, with satin lining.
On a petite girl, 5'4" approx, the dress falls about 4 inches above knee which is not too mini, and a good length for a wedding. The ruched top was too loose for a small-busted girl. It needed to be taken in on the side seams and was easily done, fairly quickly. Straps could be added but it still would have gapped too much without taking it in. Otherwise, it was a perfect bridesmaid dress and paired well with a little jacket for a fall wedding.

4.0 out of 5 stars fit great in all other spots, September 5, 2014
Size 4 was too tight in the chest/bust region, fit great in all other spots. When i ordered the size 6 (which i had to buy a new one, and return the size 4 for a refund as they dont do exchanges), the bust is substantially larger, to the point that I will need to buy a new strapless bra to be put in the inside and use double sided tape. Maybe its just small chest syndrome, but otherwise the dress was as expected. I like the fabric a lot, and has a nice flow.