- Mass Market Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Ballantine; First Paperback Edition edition (1972)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 034502804X
- ISBN-13: 978-0345028044
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,045,045 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Strategic Interaction Mass Market Paperback – 1972
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Goffman is the great poet of the sociology of everyday life. He helps us see things about ourselves and our actions, which become obvious when we are told about them, but which we never really thought of ourselves.