Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on April 16, 2013
This paper was perfect for my 7 year old artist! She used it with crayons, markers, color pencils, water colors, and oil pastels. Held up great for all of them!!
on August 15, 2013
I have visits from great nieces, nephews, granddaughters, friends...what do you do with kids when the weather's bad and you'd prefer they do something other than sit in front of the TV set all day?

I give them paper, crayons, pencils and receive drawings for my fridge, help them make cards for Mom and Dad or just draw for the fun of it. I watch the small kids learn to write and control themselves with color crayons and finally "draw".

A much better investment than a TV, movies and a lot more fun!

Of course, one word of caution, get a tablet for each kid...it's just easier and a lot less hassles. And besides, the price is right!
on November 29, 2012
I am pleased with the quality of the paper for a 4 year old to practice his artist skills and also the 9x12 size
on February 11, 2013
It's drawing paper, what more can I say? My son is a budding artist and he goes through drawing paper like crazy so I wanted something econonmical yet sturdy. This was fine for the job.
on July 21, 2014
If you're looking for simple and good quality drawing paper, this is it. It's not one of those giant pads that are kind of annoying to handle. This is a great size for little kids (my daughter is 18 months old) to draw on. So far we've only done crayons on this paper, and it works really well. The paper is a good weight for drawing.
on March 9, 2013
For the price this product can't be beat. Good quality paper. Was exactly what I was looking for and would recommend it again.
on June 27, 2013
Nice quality drawing paper pad. I purchased this for my grandson's tenth birthday. He enjoys drawing animations and this should provide him hours of doodling and creating his art work!
on May 9, 2013
This is always a good gift for a child-they love
doodling, drawing, creating-it's such a good
outlet for them. This is good quality paper too.
on June 8, 2014
My great grandchildren were here recently for a vist and I had gotten each of them a drawer pad book and crayola crayons and they sat and had a wonderful time drawing all kinds of pictures. I recommend these very inexpensive drawing pads for children.
on July 27, 2013
Great for kids drawing, painting, markers. I like the texture of the paper, especially for kids. Great buy for price.