Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Strathwood 14-by-14-Inch Spun Polyester Pillow, Set of 2, Striped Landry Pumpkin
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2015
I bought these to go on my wooden porch swing. They look really nice for on it and match my other porch cushions well. They do a good job of making the swing more comfortable to sit on too. I put them away in the deck box when not in use so I haven't had any trouble with the colors fading. They have held up well with 3 kids using them all summer.
on October 26, 2013
These are so nice and durable, I'm almost afraid to leave them outside to the outdoor elements. The colors are exactly as pictured and the quality of fabric appear to be of a higher quality. Unfortunately one of the pillows had a seam not closed properly, thus giving it the four star rating. But it is secure and hardly noticeable so I'm ok with it. The size was a little smaller than expected but that's my fault for not checking what I needed prior to purchase. I guess only time will tell if these outdoor pillows will withstand the test of time to outdoor exposure, but for the price, I am willing to give them a try. Delivery was exceptionally fast too.
on October 24, 2012
These pillows look great on my patio and the craftsmanship is easily seen. They were smaller than I was expecting but still a nice addition to my yard. Would recommend this companies products to anyone. Great color schemes!!
on October 25, 2010
Great colors - perfect for accenting my existing chairs/pillows. Only one regret is that I had hoped they would have come in one size larger, but I managed to work them into the scheme of things. Thank you.
on August 9, 2012
Good quality, good price. Will probably buy a few more sets. Filling in gaps where a cushion came in too small for the actual fixture.
on November 26, 2013
Looks great...it's actually what I wanted and expected. I put the pillows on my bench locatd on my front porch and looks charming!!!
on June 14, 2013
I bought them to go with our cushion on an outdoor bench. The color match was lovely and I couldn't be happier!
on October 11, 2014
Nice pillows, but as other reviews said, a bit on the small side. A touch larger would've made them perfect.
on October 21, 2014
It's made in China and very cheep,the color is fading in few weeks while under the Sun...
on September 19, 2010
I would have liked the pillows to be a bit larger than they actually are. They kind of get lost in the wicker chairs I've placed them in.