5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, cool and sturdy!
I bought this table and the chairs, I love them!!! We wanted wood but when I read the reviews on how much work they require I chose this, I don't have time to worry about the deck furniture being wet or left in the sun!
This table is really great quality, it looks awesome, cool, modern, large enough to easily fit 6 chairs.
Love the service we got from Amazon,...
Published on May 13, 2011 by M101

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
The top of the table is very well put together and sturdy and feels like a $300 table. The legs however are poorly designed and very cheaply put together like a $50 table. The bolts came apart after trying to take the legs off and store for the winter. DO NOT recommend this. Amazon did refund money, so that was nice.
Published on November 6, 2011 by dschro23

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, cool and sturdy!, May 13, 2011
M101 (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
Love the service we got from Amazon, they came to my door in 3 days with free shipping!
The legs come detached, very easy to assemble, took me 10 min and there's no such thing as wobbling.
Great looks, high quality, now we're ready for summer parties!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table + Amazon customer service, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
This is the first time I've bought furniture on Amazon, and it was with great anticipation that I awaited this table's delivery. I moved the box out to my patio and opened it to find a tabletop, a socket wrench, and...a lack of table legs and their hardware. The tabletop also had one slat that was slightly cracked. Not a huge crack, but when you spend $300, it's nice if the furniture is in perfect new condition.

The table comes with a slip of paper that says "STOP - do not return to retailer." The manufacturer, Yoshio International, is apparently consistently slapdash with their manufacturing and packaging of their goods, as they have a standard claim form for missing or damaged parts. I called their customer service number, and the rep told me it would take 2-3 weeks to process my claim and then 7-10 days to ship - all when it took Amazon 2 days to get me the table after I ordered it. I'm assuming that Yoshio prefers to replace defective goods itself because it's at lower cost - Amazon doesn't end up charging them for the replacement - but surely they could have faster service in return for me doing that favor to them.

So, I didn't do them that favor. I called Amazon; not only was the rep extremely understanding of why I was annoyed about the situation, but in no time he had scheduled both pickup of the defective table and delivery of a new one. He told me that the new table would come in two days, but in fact it came the next day. It also came packed a bit better, I don't know if the one I got had been returned and nobody looked in the box, or what. Regardless, to Yoshio International: THAT is customer service.

The new table was in perfect condition and took about 5 minutes to put together. The table isn't up to the standards of manufacturing as, say, Crate + Barrel, but it's quite sturdy and weathered last night's rain just fine. It's also quite pretty; the slats are a bit more gray-tinged and weathered-looking than in the photo, but you can't tell visually that it's fake wood (you can tell when you touch it). I didn't get the matching chairs - I wanted benches so I could seat more people at the table, so I guess you could call my setup an upscale picnic table. All in all, I'm quite satisfied!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, November 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, great price, May 29, 2011
Bill Schjelderup (Salt Lake City, Utah USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
I've been looking for a product like this (aluminum frame and resin slats) for a few weeks. Missed buying a nice set from Costco.com (they ran out) and couldn't find anything similar for a price that met my budget. By chance I checked Amazon several weeks later and found this product. I ordered two of them for less than one of the other products I was looking at made with "poly-wood". I wanted the look of wood, but not the maintenance requirements. Aluminum for light weight, and non rust for a table next to my pool. I ordered 6 chairs too.

Arrived quickly and set up was less than 10 minutes. It feels very solid, but light enough for my wife and/or daughters to move around without any trouble. Best of all, my wife loves it!

It looks to be very well built. If this set holds up, I'll be looking for this brand again.

I'm very pleased!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
Ordered this table with 4 matching chairs thinking they would look and feel great. They all came with tape protecting the synthetic wood, but the tape would NOT come off of the table. We were able to get half of it off, but the other half has remnants of tape on every piece of the synthetic wood making the table look AWFUL and collect dirt on the sticky tape. Wish Amazon allowed pictures in their reviews so I could show how horrible it looks. I do NOT recommend this table. Don't be swayed by it's sleek, wooden appearance. The packaging and delivery destroy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars beware of color, August 13, 2012
Ava's Mom (Los Angles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
this is a beautiful table, but beware of the color. we have a honey colored deck. the color of this set is like a grey brown - it's darker than the picture conveys and has almost a grey brown look. it actually looks like aged wood (i.e. wood that hasn't been stained over time - it matched our aging set that hadn't been stained in 5 years!) we returned it only because of the color - otherwise, nicely constructed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Table, May 9, 2013
robert u seate (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
Table looks good and was easy to assemble, looks very sleek and modern, a little tight sitting six people unless some are kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars strathwood outdoor dining table, August 13, 2011
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
Very nice, sturdy table chosen because we live in the salty air and needed something that would last. It's held up beautifully so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased 3 years ago - still looks new, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
Looks brand new despite Houston sun and humidity for three years. We have this table on a south facing deck that is fully exposed to the elements. Absolutely zero maintenance. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars great table, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table (Lawn & Patio)
great table but just saw same one in darker color at Ikea this weekend for 159$ bummer. Oh well my loss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›