Sons of Anarchy 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Straw As Jax continues to push the club into more legitimate businesses he can't escape the sins of SAMCRO's past.
2. One One Six Jax deals with collateral damage as external pressure continue to stack up against SAMCRO.
3. Poenitentia Jax secures a new alliance for the club while Clay makes moves inside for protection.
4. Wolfsangel An attack at the compound leads SOA to seek revenge.
5. The Mad King The club is forced to make an uneasy alliance with unforeseen consequences.
6. Salvage Jax and the MC must confront their past and choose their future.
7. Sweet and Vaded Triggers are pulled that strengthen the MC, but also threaten to destroy it.
8. Los Fantasmas Pressure mounts on Jax as the sins of his club and family pull him in different directions.
9. John 8:32 Jax learns new secrets that turn his world sideways.
10. Huang Wu Jax looks to push the club forward but the Irish put another obstacle in his way.
11. Aon Rud Pearsanta Tension mounts as the club makes a bold move to finally get out of guns.
12. You Are My Sunshine As the dust beings to settle, Jax's world is suddenly turned upside down.
13. A Mother's Work The ramifications of Jax's choices put his club and family in jeopardy.
|Starring||Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal|
|Supporting actors||Mark Boone Junior, Dayton Callie, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Maggie Siff, Ron Perlman, Jimmy Smits, Donal Logue, Peter Weller, Drea de Matteo, Michael Ornstein, David Labrava, Winter Ave Zoli, Robin Weigert, Billy Brown, Kim Dickens, Niko Nicotera|
|Executive Producer||Paris Barclay|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The characters and the acting make this show addictive, in spite of the dark and violent content.Published 8 hours ago by Chris Wadelton
The characters are so violently dysfunctional and the representation of women so misogynistic it's tough to root for any of them, and yet I cannot look away. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Noelle K. Bowles
This is in my Top 2 favorite currently produced TV shows! I buy the Season DVD BoxSets every year. It's b/come tradition since the 1st Season back in 2008 (2009 when it was... Read morePublished 22 hours ago by drumbri24