5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, September 25, 2010
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
I loved Strawberry Shortcake as a kid and this is the first time I have seen the new "Strawberry Shortcake" so I was skeptical. The animation is definitely more modern and the characters are dressed different, but the premise is the same. This is also the newest Strawberry Shortcake, as there has been one or two other animation creations, and this is a little different. Strawberry Shortcake and her friends are trying to do something and the Pie man is trying to ruin it! This DVD is about Strawberry Shortcake producing a movie with her friends but Limelight turns into a very needy actress. After some time to herself, Limelight realizes she was being mean and bossy so she goes after her friends to come back and they work together. Next, the girls being fighting over mistakes that the Pie Man is doing, like slipping in wrong sized outfits which make the girls made at Strawberry. In the end, the gang all comes together and they even bring in Pie Man and Sour Grapes into their act! It is not the Peculiar Purple Pie Man that I remember but close enough, oh and he doesn't seem as devious or sneaky. "Berrywood Here We Come" is adorable and cute, my boys have watched it three times, and it was picked over Thomas the Train!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this version of Strawberry Shortcake, October 19, 2010
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
This was apparently the final episode/movie they released before they changed strawberry shortcake to itty bitty whatever. We LOVE these versions of SS. They are fantastic. Strawberry and her friends have such cute looks and voices. They sing alot and are just fun for even me to watch. I highly recommend on stocking up on this "older" version of Strawberry Shortcake before you cannot buy them anymore. The new itty bitty version stinks! She is tiny, has an annoying, unfriendly voice, doesn't sing anymore, just not what we grew up with at all.

Change her back, please, change her back to this version! :(

This movie is 2 different short stories in one. Both are fun and have good life lessons, just as all SS movies do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
My granddaughters love Strawberry. They love it. It has good examples and life lessons. We will buy more if they are prices reasonable. they aren't very long so I don't think they should cost much.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for kids, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
My granddaughter loved it (2 yrs old) Now she wants more of the same! I have nothing more to say but the Amazon review program said I "need" six more words, ok this does it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it!!!, February 19, 2012
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
We had been renting this from the library for my granddaughter but the library's broke and she was sad, so we bought it for her. She absolutely loves it!!! My husband found her sunglasses for Valentine's Day that match the ones they wear in "Berrywood" so she loves wearing them when she's watching it (and other times as well)! Whenever she's making pretend she's going somewhere, it's to Berrywood! The Strawberry Shortcake DVDs are cute, but I love how they are teaching good values as well, like in this one, it's about not being vain and selfish.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of MY Favorite SS Movies!, January 21, 2011
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
This particular movie teaches a valuable lesson about selfishness, which really came across to my 4 year old. She loves the Strawberry Shortcake movies in general, but of all the lessons they teach, this one hit home! It's NOT all about "me"! I especially loved the "Me, me, me" song! It was very cute and catchy! This short film also taught what real friends are about, a good lesson for young kids to learn at a young age. Definitly one we rented and I'm back to buy for her birthday that's coming up!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, October 7, 2010
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
the videos i ordered are great quality..also i can always find what iam looking for on amazon....thanks...i will continue to shop amazon on a regular basis....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
This review is from: Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come (DVD)
Daughter Loves this one!!!

Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come
Strawberry Shortcake: Berrywood Here We Come by Strawberry Shortcake (DVD - 2010)
$14.98 $4.29