Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Amazon Video Streaming on Samsung BD-C5500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player Is it supported now? Will it be supported? At the time I am writing this, the item is #2 on Blu-Ray Disc Players.
asked by PATRICK SWEENEY on February 24, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
The question is still, "Will it be supported? " any time line?
Marshmellow_too answered on April 26, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Still not supported.
T. Johnson answered on February 28, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems as though amazon doesn't even have a samsung app for any of their BluRay players. This is almost unbelievable as there are so many out there. This makes Amazon Prime useless for a lot of people, including me.
Jon answered on November 4, 2011
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I agree. I was at first excited to see so many videos I'd like to see listed as Amazon Prime Eligible videos, but am frustrated to discover that they are not available on my home television. If this is not fixed within the month, I doubt I will be extending my amazon prime trial into a full membership. How strange they would alienate an entire range of customers by not developing what must surely be a simple-to-make samsung app.
Scott Butler answered on December 16, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nothing from amazon on this after 8 months. I am surprised and annoyed that they have an app for the tv's but not for the blu-ray players which drive surround sound systems. It seems that amazon supports the lowest common denomintor of consumer devices samsung tv sets, but not the next notch up. Time to move on to a more robust solution, imho.
Marco Comerchero answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm very interested in support for this as well. I would love to cancel my Netflix account-
Walter Werner answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Still nothing from amazon on this. Can we expect any update?
Marco Comerchero answered on December 16, 2011

A
Samsung continues to push updates and new apps for the BD-C5500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player, but nothing from Amazon. What a shame.
J. New answered on November 27, 2012

A
I too am interested in an Amazon instant video app for the BD-C5500. AMAZON, PLEASE DO IT!
S. Paulus answered on January 6, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Any chance of this happening?
LaurenN answered on November 27, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product