5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good flashlight!
My husband is an Aircraft Electrician and he bought this for work to see in the smaller darker places that he works on and he says he loves it! It works really well and is very bright.
Published 3 months ago by ROGERandGeorgia

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for halogen, but LED is better
This is a great flashlight design. Durable, comfortable, waterproof, and effective.... But... The halogen beam has many artifacts. The beam is not very clean. The spot is decent, but the flood is not so great. I would recommend the Lux LED version for a little more money. It has a much cleaner, more uniform beam.
Published on June 11, 2012 by Timmah Timmah Timmah

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good flashlight!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Streamlight 68250 4AA Propolymer Flashlight, Yellow (Tools & Home Improvement)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, small, durable light, November 15, 2013
What can I say... It's a flashlight, I love it, it works when I turn it on and it was shipped and received in a timely manner. I use these products regularly and I expect quality from this manufacturer. I got what I expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for halogen, but LED is better, June 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, December 18, 2011
This is an excellent flashlight. You as with all flashlights need to keep batteries out of the light. Then it is always very bright.

Streamlight 68250 4AA Propolymer Flashlight, Yellow