Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Size: Single|Change
Price:$6.94+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2015
I guess I didn't read the description when it said "Nano Light Miniature" nor paid attention to the size dimensions as it is VERY small. However, that's my fault.

My rating is based on the "On/Off" feature. You have to twist to turn on and off but it's not a click twist. You have to twist until it goes on, and twist until it goes off. If you don't do it "just so" it comes back on, or doesn't stay on. ARGH. Frustrating. I bought it because it was the "Best Seller". I regret it already. NOT WORTH the price.
review image review image review image
on October 16, 2009
For the price and size, it outputs a good amount of light that is helpful is all kind of situations. However it has one critical flaw: to turn the light off, you must partially unscrew it. This means that for hours on end you will have a loose flashlight in your pocket. Eventually it WILL come all the way apart, and the three or four mini batteries inside will spill out.
If you're lucky, all the pieces will stay in your pocket and you can re-assemble it. This has come unscrewed in my pocket once every couple of weeks since owning it, and the most recent time it did so in such a way that I lose all the pieces except the shell that attaches to the keychain.

The design is braindead.
on March 14, 2010
This light was very bright and the perfect size for what I was looking for, a small key chain flashlight. I am a real estate agent and I often visit houses with no electricity and this light was perfect for going in dark basements. However, you must twist the top portion to turn the light on, and twist it more to remove the top piece to access the battery area. Often times, I found the 3 small batteries falling out in my pocket because the top was twisting off inadvertently. This happened so often that I eventually lost the top piece altogether. Just beware that you check your pockets thoroughly every time you take the keys out of your pocket and make sure this little light is still in tact or you'll end up wasting your money and losing the top of the flashlight.
on August 5, 2014
i had really high hopes for this light. i love streamlight. i have the tlr-1 gun light and a streamlight pro pen light. this key chain looked cool and offered lots of colors so i went for it. 10 dollars and 4 days later i have it in my hand. first impression and i like it. shiny anodized finish, decent lumens and looked good on my keychain. the brightness of light was more of a gentle blue. doesnt really illuminate like my cheap chinese bundle packed key lights(search "10 Pack 22000MCD Mini LED Flashlight") its also a screw in screw out type on/off switch. i put a little teflon tape to tighten it up because it seemed a little too easy to unscrew. the internals kinds move around and will activate it on. so ill be walking and see my shoe light up because it would randomly turn on. i ended up buying 10 dollars worth of batteries because it would constantly turn on.(the batterys only came in a 10 back and uses 3. i had to find a closest fit battery cause they didnt have the exact size) this looks way better than the cheap ones but doesnt work as great.. really disappointed. id really like if it was turn left/right for one solid click. hopefully streamlight hears me! and brighter led! i guess its good if your in a movie theatre looking for something -____-
on April 7, 2014
I want so bad to like this little keychain light, but unfortunately I'm just going to have to give up on it. For about a week it worked perfectly but after that it just constantly kept coming on due to the keys touching up against it and it creating a current from the top edge of the light to the "handle" area. Even with my finger up against these areas the light would dimly come on. I just don't care for walking around with light visibly blinking on and off in my pocket. Had it not been for this I could have recommended this light.
on October 6, 2015
If you're looking for a *tiny* flashlight, this will work for you. But that's all it has going for it. There's a few downsides with this flashlight: the twist mechanism is not as good as having a button, and seems to get set off accidentally sometimes; the light output isn't great; the tiny watch batteries aren't as easy to come by as more standard ones like AAA or AA. I recommend looking into the Cree flashlights. Cree isn't the brand per se, more of the supplier to other brands. They put out 200 lumens (much brighter than this one), have a clicky button that's more reliable, and use standard AA batteries.
on January 8, 2013
This was a nice little light. Bright, small, and well made. HOWEVER, to turn it on, you turn the body tighter. Which would be fine, except that you have to unscrew it to turn it off. And you have to find the very small balance between loose enough to turn it off and too loose and losing both the top (with the light) and the batteries. Not a good thing to have to balance when on a keychain. This means it is best when NOT on a keychain, making it's size (and uncommon battery) actually a liability. While I would prefer something smaller, I may have to go back to the maglight mini to keep on the keychain.
on October 21, 2011
First of all, this is decent flash light, considering the cost.
When it arrived (pretty fast shipping to Afghanistan - APO), I was suprised how small it was, while that is the feature I really dont find as negative at all.
On positive side, it has a keychain which is a usefull adition.
It has a good light and for the money is pretty decent(at least that was what I thought at first).
Later on I found out that it really takes two hands to switch on/off. I managed to do it with one, but ended up with a problem which led me to give this item only 2 stars. Since on/off function works as screw/unscrew, I ended up accidentaly leaving it for 1-2 hours on and by the end of the second day I had it - my batteries were done and I can't use this flashlight anymore. At least not until I decide to buy new batteries. Which I will probably avoid doing, since it taks 4 small (watch) bateries to support this item. Too much for couple hours of use, right!?

In addition I bought GSI Super Quality Stylish Flashlight - 1 Watt Bright LED Bulb - Light Beam Adjustable Zoom Function - Pocket Size, Great For Travel which deserved all 5 stars from me. It is bigger one but it has a very strong light and it uses 4 AAA batteries that you can purchase anywhere in world.
on April 18, 2016
Love this light -- it's the second one I've ordered. The first was perfect for what I needed and ultra bright. This one just arrived this afternoon and is DOA. Turned all the way on in the package and totally dead. Useless.
on December 8, 2014
A very small and bright light. Good while it lasted, which was exactly 1 year. LED bulb cannot be replaced. Replaced the batteries, but that wasn't the problem--the contacts must have gone bad or something. Twist on-off is not the greatest design as the thing can come apart easily by itself and go on accidentally. The 4 tiny button batteries are difficult to wrestle into the little barrel when changing them, and no indication of correct polarity. I like its small size, but there are probably superior reusable keylight choices available.