From the Manufacturer
Streamlight Stinger C4 LED Flashlight with AC/DC PiggyBack Steady Charger
This all-purpose flashlight is designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value. The Streamlight Stinger LED is a rechargeable flashlight with a super-bright C4 LED that triples the brightness of a regular LED. The combination of durable and water-resistant materials for use in extreme conditions make the rugged and compact Stinger LED flashlight ideal for use in law enforcement, outdoor use, security, fire and rescue, automotive, industrial, home use, and more. Designed for long life, it’s been tested at one million actuations. The switch independently clicks through three microprocessor-controlled intensity light modes and a strobe mode. Compact and extremely powerful, the Stinger LED rechargeable flashlight offers the latest in power LED technology.
Bright and Powerful LED
The Stinger LED flashlight features a powerful LED that provides bright, long-lasting light. An LED is ideal for lights that are used often and over an extended period of time. No need to worry about breaking the light, since there is no glass or filament. LEDs rarely need to be replaced because they can last a lifetime. Save time and money on batteries as well, because they will last much longer with an LED than with a regular light bulb. The C4 LED is impervious to shock and has a 50,000-hour lifetime. With optimized electronics that provide regulated intensity, C4 technology provides powerful illumination. Its specially engineered deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Three Light Modes and Strobe
Streamlight’s Stinger LED flashlight provides three lighting modes (high beam, medium beam, low beam) and a strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam, featuring 350 lumens, 24,000 candela peak beam intensity, 310-meter beam distance, and a run time of 2 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times, featuring 175 lumens, 12,000 candela peak beam intensity, 219-meter beam distance, and a run time of 3.75 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times, featuring 85 lumens, 6,000 candela peak beam intensity, 155-meter beam distance, and a run time of 7.25 hours
- Strobe runs 5.5 hours
Built to Last
Durably constructed for use in extreme conditions, the Stinger LED flashlight is crafted from solid, 6000 series machined aircraft-grade aluminum. It is IPX4 water-resistant and 1-meter impact resistance tested, and features a nonslip, rubberized grip for increased comfort. Its unbreakable and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens is O-ring sealed.
Dimensions and Weight
Weighing 12.4 ounces, the Streamlight Stinger LED flashlight is 8.41 inches long, with a 1.17-inch body diameter, and a 1.62-inch head diameter.
Battery and Charging
The rechargeable three-cell, 3.6-volt sub-C nickel-cadmium battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times and will steady charge in 10 hours with the AC/DC PiggyBack steady charger.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 1-meter impact resistance tested
- Includes anti-roll rubber ring, battery, and AC/DC PiggyBack steady charger
- Serialized for positive identification
- Assembled in USA
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives