Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 27, 2010
These are excellent cells. I have never had a problem with them. Please follow safety instructions and do not use mixed lithium cells together. Google 'vent with flame' to find out why.

To D. annino who gave these cells a one star for receiving expired cells. The date code on these cells is in week/year format and is a MANUFACTURE date, not an expiration date. You most likely didn't receive expired cells.
66 comments115 of 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
If you've got an alarm system that uses this size battery, then you're probably shocked at the price in a retail store. Don't hesitate, buy these from Amazon. If you're slightly under the $25 free shipping throw in a small item you may need in the future. I just added my coffee filter that I replace every few months and viola, free shipping plus no sales tax. For the price of one battery at a retail store, I got all that I needed for my system. And if you're confused about the size CR123 vs CR123A, they are the same battery.
0Comment76 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2011
The price looked too good to be true, well it is. I have used Streamlight lithium batteries for years in my flashlights and weapon lights. I believe the people who gave this product a high rating do not use their flashlights everyday like I do. I have never had a problem with Streamlight lithium batteries till I got these from Amazon. I have a weapon light on my pistol and shotgun I carry at work and both use these batteries. I also carry a back-up light that takes these batteries as well. I found out fast that these batteries are substandard. I often search buildings and from the start I noticed the lights I use were not as bright as normal and in no time at all the batteries were dead. When I buy these same batteries from a local gun shop they last three or four times as long and the light beam is much brighter. I think the problem with these batteries is these batteries are too old. The price is all the proof that you need. If your in law enforcement beware.
55 comments104 of 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2010
Other reviews attest to the longevity of these cells, I can't here as I have just rec'd them. However, a priority to myself is where these batteries are made (I hear a lot of complaining from folks about sending jobs overseas, I feel the same way). This is just to report that on the battery, it says it's made in the USA, and the price is certainly very fair. Enjoy.
33 comments66 of 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2011
So I picked up the 6-pack from Amazon in Oct 2010, installed them into my fancy Quark123 flashlight and got a beam right off that would melt butter! The first pair lasted until now...(July 2011) not bad you say, but when I went to replace them the other four were "almost dead". I got "some" light out of my flashlight, but not much. So basicly I paid $16 for a PAIR of flashlight batteries...good deal at first, not so much later.
0Comment42 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2015
Not sure what happened in the past, but these batteries are more than adequate. I use them in my Arlo Wireless cameras by Netgear. They are every much as good as Energizer or the other brands and a whole lot more economical.
on December 19, 2011
Product is the streamlight batteries and were what I ordered. However when I recieved the batteries they were in the original container but there were 2 batteries missing from each container. So I did not get a comfortable feeling what I had recieved since two from each package was missing. I took an volt meter to most of the batteries and they were at or above stated volts. That is the reason for only 3 stars. Other than that no issues with the product or seller.
33 comments25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2012
Batteries arrived i package different than shown and have white powder on them from leaking. Sending back for refund and going with another set.
55 comments38 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2014
Disappointing after receiving my order as promised. THE PACKAGE WAS OPEN AND WAS MISSING ONE OF THE BATTERIES. ORDERED 12, GOT 11. LOOKED TO BEEN OPENED PACKAGE BEFORE SHIPPING AND TAPED UP WITH PACKING TAPE. NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments68 of 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2010
So far, so good. These batteries are powering my Surefire G2 Nitrolon flashlight and seem to be working great.

Updated information:

It has been nearly a year since I bought these batteries. Based on their performance in my Surefire G2, I'd say they are basically equivalent to standard Surefire batteries. I have no complaints. Price is comparable.