About the ProTac HL
With 600 lumens of blinding light and 253 meters of beam distance, the ProTac HL is the brightest addition to the ProTac series. The ProTac HL offers the latest in power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. The combination of small size and output from the C4 LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its size. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster. Market applications include law enforcement, security, emergency medical services, sporting goods, hardware/tool, and consumer use.
Three Light Output Levels
High: 16,000 candela peak beam intensity, 600 Lumens, 1.25 hours runtime.
Low: 800 candela peak beam intensity, 33 Lumens, 18 hours runtime.
Strobe: 2.5 hours runtime.
Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/high.
6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish. Glass lens, O-ring sealed.Includes two (2) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- IPX7 Rated design; waterproof to 1-meter for 30 minutes
- 1-meter impact resistance tested
- LED solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Anti-roll facecap
- Serialized for positive identification
- Meets applicable European Community directives
- Impervious to shock with a 50,000-hour lifetime
- Includes removable pocket clip, holster and 2 3-volt CR123A Lithium batteries