Pike Street 330-Thread Count Swiss Dot Cotton Down Alternative King Comforter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Plush, down-alternative comforter with handsome damask Swiss dot patterned cover
- 55 ounces of polyester fiber filling; 330-thread-count cotton cover
- 14-inch, end-to-end, sewn-through box construction
- Cover is double-stitched and finished with silky piping
- King measures 104 by 88 inches; full/queen and twin sizes available separately
Top Customer Reviews
You can't see the pattern very well and it's not the "crisp" white I like, more like a graish white, so visually it does not look as nice as a bed cover, as other down comforters I've owned, but as a blanket, it seems perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this comforter. The 100% cotton cover is soft and comfortable, and the weight is just right for my apartment. Read morePublished on June 9, 2009 by Becca Bee
Outstanding product! Oh so very comfortable!! Light enough thru the summer but warm enough for those chilly nights!Published on August 16, 2008 by Jodi Bryant
This quilt is light, but good enough for autumn in mid east states. I like the cotton cover which is much better than those I saw in store. Read morePublished on July 6, 2008 by Cathy, Ohio
This is an excellent comforter, especially when you consider the price. We'll see how it holds up under frequent washings. Read morePublished on July 4, 2008 by Mr. Merl
This is a great deal and seems to be well made. The weight is perfect for summer. My only complaint is that it is SMALL! Read morePublished on July 4, 2008 by girlfriday212
I am very pleased with this comforter. It is perfect. It isn't too heavy and keeps me comfortable. This is just what I was looking for. Read morePublished on June 17, 2008 by Shells