5.0 out of 5 stars Street Chronicle
I did not think I would enjoy the book as much as I did. Some story used were better than other. I list according to my least favorite to favorite.

5. Bossy- All over the space; seemed slightly unreal.
4. Crowning Baby Mama: easy relatable
Published on January 20, 2010 by K-la

3.0 out of 5 stars The Girls Need to Step Up There Game....
This book was okay; nothing to buy really. Let me give a quick run-down of the stories.

Crowning Miss Baby Mama-Totally predicatble.
Power- My favorite story in the book.
Bossy- This was so lame. It was all over the place, and the "twists" were whack.
Game Face-This was pretty good; my second favorite story. I liked it.
Beyatch!-Was pretty...
Published on August 4, 2007 by Nay J

3.0 out of 5 stars The Girls Need to Step Up There Game...., August 4, 2007
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)

Crowning Miss Baby Mama-Totally predicatble.
Power- My favorite story in the book.
Game Face-This was pretty good; my second favorite story. I liked it.
Beyatch!-Was pretty good too.

Overall, i gave this book 3 stars. Borrow it if you can...

2.0 out of 5 stars WELLL IT DID HAVE NIKKI TURNERS NAME ON IT!!!, August 28, 2007
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)
WELL THIS BOOK WAS A DRAG FOR ME, I COULD NOT STAY FOCUSED ON THE STORY'S I AM A BIG FAN OF NIKKI TURNERS SO I WAS RELIVED TO DISCOVER THAT SHE DIDN'T WRITE THE STORYS. THE FIRST STORY WAS AN OKAY READ, A BIT FAR FECTHED BUT IT WAS OKAY. ANYTHING AFTER THAT WAS A BLURR. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. PEACE

5.0 out of 5 stars Street Chronicle, January 20, 2010
K-la (Port Arthur, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)

5. Bossy- All over the space; seemed slightly unreal.
4. Crowning Baby Mama: easy relatable
3. Power: It sort of tie between this story and CBM. I gave this one a higher rating because it had a twist to it.
2. Beyatch: Seem unreal but possible. The story has a decent ending with a slight twist. Reader will have a love-hate relatinship with the character.
1. Game Face: Toward the end reader will dislike the main character. Many of characters in the book face rejection from the one they desire the most affection. Story consist of jealousy, lust, twist, cruelty, and love. The end is fustrating because it leave you wanting much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great 1 !!!, August 1, 2007
Ms. Read (Somewhere reading) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)
This was another hot one by Nikki Turner presents!!This anthology featured some great stories with alot of valid points. I especially enjoyed reading the one by Meisha C. Holmes (Game Face) which I have a feeling that the author is not done with that story yet and may finish that one off in a full novel or another anthology cause the ending was off the hook.Joy's short story(Beyatch) was also great!!!But Tysha's story Bossy was a little slow and hard to get into.Other than that everything else was great!! props to Wahida Clark and Free for telling it how it really is!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Confused w/ last story..!!, December 18, 2009
The Leo Lover (Cambridge, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)
Can somebody who read this book help me out..?!?! The last story in this book called, " BEYATCH..!! " reminded me a lot of Vicki Stringers book Dirty Red..!! Did anybody else notice this or is it just me..!! It seems like all the author did was change the names and add in a little more scenes..!! I'm wondering if maybe Ms. Stringer went under a pseudonym in this book, something to like what Deja King does w/ her books!

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, April 10, 2013
Street chronicles from the hood was the BOMB which is why I purchased this book. I was disappointed. The stories in this book did not touch me like the others. No disrespect to Nikki Turner or any of the other authors, but this book really did not move me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, July 30, 2007
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)
This book had me on the edge of my seat. i hope that there are full length books to pick up where the stories left off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, August 12, 2007
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)
Pretty good read. My favorite stories were Crowing Miss Baby Momma, Power and Game Face

3.0 out of 5 stars Street Chronicles, July 26, 2007
This review is from: Street Chronicles Girls in the Game (Paperback)
This book was pretty ok. Each story gave you a life lesson. Every story was unique.

Street Chronicles      Girls in the Game
Street Chronicles Girls in the Game by Nikki Turner (Paperback - June 26, 2007)
$15.00 $13.01