Street Fighter X Tekken - PlayStation Vita
|Price:||$19.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.54 (51%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 55 Playable Characters - In addition to the robust roster of 43 characters from the PS3 version, the PS Vita version features 12 new playable characters. PlayStation 3 players will receive these additional 12 characters as free DLC.
- Cross-Platform Play - Portable gaming has reached a new level. Cross-Platform Play allows PS Vita players of Street Fighter X Tekken to compete against PS3 players.
- Accessible Touch Controls - New control schemes will be added which utilize the PS Vita's touch screen capabilities. Additionally, now menus can be manipulated using touch screen controls as well.
- PS Vita and PS3 Data Sharing - All DLC purchased on the PS3 version can be used on the PS Vita version, and vice versa. Additionally, edited and customized data on the PS Vita version can be transferred to the PS3 version via a save data link.
- Multiplayer Mayhem - Pick your battles and compete against others locally, online through Wi-Fi networks, or through the PS Vita's 3G connection.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A mysterious meteor has crash landed in the icy Antarctic. Within this meteor is a strange box-shaped object named Pandora. Beyond human comprehension, the object can be opened by conventional means, but it emits a powerful response when it detects violent confrontations, like those between your favorite Street Fighter and Tekken characters. Get ready for an all-new fight when series favorites take the stage for a tag-team fighting game like no other.
the fight to the streets
Battle at home or take the fight to the streets in the PS Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken. Choose from 43 iconic characters and 12 new characters making their debut on the PS Vita as you square off in epic, explosive showdowns. Challenge other players locally, online via wi-fi networks or through the PS Vita's 3G connection. You can even compete against PlayStation 3 players with the new Cross-Platform Play feature. New control schemes and menus allow you to take advantage of the PS Vita's touch-screen capabilities, putting the control at your fingertips. Share downloaded content between your PS Vita and PlayStation 3, including edited and customized data, via a save data link. All your favorite characters from Street Fighter and Tekken have returned for the ultimate contest. Are you ready for the fight of your life?
- New players include Blanka, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Guy, Sakura from the Street Fighter side, and Alisa, Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro, Jack, Lars Alexandersson and Lei Wulong from the Tekken side
- Battle against PlayStation 3 players using your PS Vita, thanks to Cross-Platform Play
- Utilize the PS Vita's touch-screen capabilities to dominate your opponents with new control schemes, and access menus using touch-screen functions as well
- Choose your battles and compete against other players locally, online via wi-fi networks or through the PS Vita's 3G connection
- Share downloaded content between the PS Vita and PlayStation 3, and transfer data edited and customized on the PS Vita to your PlayStation 3 via a save data link so you can keep the fight going without missing your favorite characters and preferences
- Join an epic face-off between Street Fighter and Tekken series stalwarts, including the 43 characters from the PlayStation 3 version, plus 12 new characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken universes
Platform: PlayStation Vita | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
This version of the game is by far the complete version with content, it includes every character released on the PS3 and DLC, you get bonus colors (and costumes if pre-ordered) for free. If you have the ps3 copy you can transfer all dlc from the vita to the ps3 version as a bonus and transfer saves and cross play. The vita is well known to be THE BEST portable device for fighting games, and Street Fighter X Tekken for the vita is another great port. It has everything the console and pc version has to offer (except for the 2 player tag feature with another player controlling your team mate) with added features like touch screen/back touch controls. The online play is good, though you will see connection lag, and the game is very smooth... constantly at 60 frames. the graphics have been turned down a bit but still looks great ( imagine playing street fighter 4 for pc on low character quality with no shadows and lower lighting effects) the backgrounds look nice and have movement even though it does not look graphically exact to the console versions.
Ending this short review, if you really liked the game on another platform and want it on the go, than the vita version is a great buy, I think its a fun game even though it aims for casual gamers its still fun to play.
With all that said I cannot put it down the vita version is so much better the controls feel smoother and more personalized , I have tweaked them to my liking with touch screen just brings it to a more personal level . So controls for me work better and I love how I personalized it to my liking .
You get all the characters for both PS3 and PS VIta along with extra outfits .
Theres a Gallery mode I love Gallery modes and cannot understand why fighting games are taking it out now a days . So for me the Vita version having a gallery mode is a plus .
Love it on the Vita
This is a good buy for a Street Fighter and Tekken fan that wants their action on the go with the look and feel of the home console.
If you're a fighter purist though, you may want to opt for a console version with the fighter stick.
Fighting games are not the best games for the vita because of the controls, but it is basically the same game as the ps3 version.
If you liked the console version, you won't have any problems with this one and you'll even get more characters to play with.