Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Platform: PlayStation Vita|Edition: Standard|Change

on April 20, 2016
A very interesting crossover of two of the best and popular game titles of all time. The game features some of the more popular characters from both series using the Street Fighter graphics, as oppose to the more realistic, Tekken graphics. The gameplay is rather interesting with all Tekken characters dispossessing their original fighting moves, rather acquiring a whole different set of moves in this game, which makes fighting a bit confusing in the beginning. All the Street Fighter characters still have the same moves as before.

Could be better, but I'm giving it a 5 star simply for its innovation and imagination. Hope to see a Tekken X Street Fighter crossover someday.
on April 9, 2016
great same as any system&handheld game, its usually more awesome on a handheld, take it with you, all the dlc is there no more bs from capcom. I dont like the SF way of fighting, so heres hoping the TxSF is way better because i love the tekken gameplay style of fighting. I really hope it comes out, especially a perfect port for the vita.
on February 23, 2014
Ok So I have the PS3 version hardly played it if anything I was upset at all the locked content there was and how much they asked for it on the PSN . So i hardly played my PS3 version . Then the Vita version offered all the extra characters plus alternative outfits for the price of just the extra characters on the PSN so I decided to get it give a second chance plus I would be getting all the extra content plus the Vita game .

With all that said I cannot put it down the vita version is so much better the controls feel smoother and more personalized , I have tweaked them to my liking with touch screen just brings it to a more personal level . So controls for me work better and I love how I personalized it to my liking .

You get all the characters for both PS3 and PS VIta along with extra outfits .

Theres a Gallery mode I love Gallery modes and cannot understand why fighting games are taking it out now a days . So for me the Vita version having a gallery mode is a plus .

Love it on the Vita
on September 23, 2015
pretty good game!! Ive been addicted with this game...theres nothing to say as the game speaks for itself. one of the best vita games out there! Although, there arent many online players so dont expect to find many people to battle online. The graphics on this is insane! It is worth it!
on June 6, 2014
I bought it after buying the ps3 version, since it comes with the dlcs.
Fighting games are not the best games for the vita because of the controls, but it is basically the same game as the ps3 version.
If you liked the console version, you won't have any problems with this one and you'll even get more characters to play with.
on June 12, 2016
I felt that this game might actually be held back due to the PsVita controls but I was wrong. They actually work pretty well. You can use either Dpad or joystick which is pretty awesome. Haven't tried online yet but I say this is worth checking out
on March 28, 2014
The game is great for the ps Vita If u don't have it should get it because they have the dlc code in with game u get to download it for free it worth to get it because on the ps3 u have to pay for the dlc!
on October 23, 2012
This game is very good i give it a 5 out of 5. I have owned several PS Vita games and this along with Little Big Planet & Drake Uncharted Golden abyss are the top dogs.I can't believe this is just like the console version with a little more due to the vita features. I was amazed by the graphics which are not as fluid as the PS3 but are right there going head to head. The cross play is ridiculous being able to play with the ps3 version is a cherry on top. Full story mode to go along with 55 playable characters. The vita microphone lets you hear your opponent which is like Mortal Kombat (Vita Version). The only problem I noticed was a little slow motion online but that still doesn't knock the whole game. This is the first port in which I feel it might console a run for its money. GO GET IT I THINK IT'S HANDS DOWN BEST FIGHTING GAME AND COULD BE IN TALKS FOR BEST HAND HELD GAME.
99 comments|18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2015
I love fighting games and play a lot but I feel this one takes the cake. Everything about this game is amazing. The combos are challenging but rewarding to master and I love playing on a team with my friend online and local.
on February 18, 2014
It looks exactly like the PS3 port. The controls are customizable and responsive with nothing being sacrificed. And being able to change the colors of the elements of the characters make them customizable to an extent. Gameplay is fast and fun. Playing online can be frustrating but once you get the hang of the game its a bit off added challenge. The different modes don't have a lot of variation but they serve their purpose.
This is a good buy for a Street Fighter and Tekken fan that wants their action on the go with the look and feel of the home console.