4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game
Published on February 10, 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first Street Legal! Boo!
I just can't understand why activision made SL Redline. With a Kick-Butt Soundtrack and so on. The downfall is just that the cars do not perform real, like the first one. The tires squeel all the time, and you cannot control the car. You cannot fix and repair any of the tires, like the first. I am totally pissed that this game performs poorly. The first SL Rocks.
Now...
Published on July 7, 2004 by Dirk-David Todd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, February 10, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
Yeah I dig this game, I'm glad my PC has more better then then the best of 3 times the Recommended requirements(hehehe, for fun). But seriously, I'm running a Pentium 4 and a 9700 Pro, and it runs real real smooth, I ran it on my P3 as well, and it ran great at 800 x 600. Don't let retarded people whom don't have video cards scare you away, THIS IS A GREAT GAME! But you will need a Video card, Processor means squat if you can't render it with your video card. Stick with the Recs, and you'll be ok, you may need to download some new video drivers if your card should handle it but doesn't. Also you may want to clear your Task Manager a lil' as well, I love when some people try to play games with half of their resources shoved up their butts. Don't be a stooge, just know what your doing. Most PCs made within 18 months should handle this game fine, so don't worry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, September 10, 2004
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
This may not seem like a great game but this is by far one of the those most addicting racing games ever. It has the greatest concept of any game. It was well worth my 20 dollers. It is glithy but you can fix that with the patchs

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sound Track is the Best Part of the Game., June 22, 2004
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
If you loved the first Street Legal, you may not like this Redline version as much. Here are a few points.
1. The driving on the streets realism is not very well defined,
unfortunately. (And big gray boxed animation which I guess is supposed to be smoke from the wheels. But this effect looks terrible! I do not know why they used this type of animation).
2. The cars themselves just do not look as real to life as they do in the first SL, unfortunately.
3. The selection of parts, however has increased, yet is more complex.
The best part of this game is the Soundtrack by Lost City. It is awesome! The music is haunting,inviting and stimulating to the senses! There also seems to be about 10 or 12 songs on the CD. One interesting thing to note is that the game is on a 24 hour calender. This means you are in real time. And when it gets dark there is a stunning view of the stars and moon.
Overall, the first Street Legal is JUST more realistic. However,
I do recommend this game for what it is. Give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER Than The FIRST!!!, May 10, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
If you say that the tires squeel you are right but they don't squeel all the time! The cars perform better than the first and the car is controllable. The cars also dent and you can break your bumper when you crash a lot. The best part is that you can get chased by the cops, run-over mailboxes, make cars stop in the middle of the road, and the best part is that you can fall into the water! I recommed this game to anyone that like racing games. I have been playing for a year and I still am not tired of playing it! I have found many shortcuts and won everyone of my race, so buy it and play it. You'll have fun and the music is the number one thing I liked throughout the whole game. I have never seen my game crash because I downloaded every patch there is to come, or is there more? You should try it and know what you have been missing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first Street Legal! Boo!, July 7, 2004
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
Now after 2 weeks of playing, I do not recommend game this to anyone. Heck, even with my computer 3 times faster than it should be, the cars you try to race will not download! What a failure! The cars do not dent in like the first. The suspension never wears out. But the tires have to be replaced after almost every other street race or long drive. Plus,I cannot see the speed-o-meter.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's aight, November 3, 2007
Dominic "Dnic" (Upper Marlboro, MD) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
This game isn't the greatest game in the world but every time your bored and don't know what to do this game might keep you entertained for a while

I bought it just because it was .99 cents

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, October 20, 2003
Orhan Kara (Bursa, Nilüfer Turkey) - See all my reviews
Hi!
I like this game because you will change everything.It's cool.But some sometimes bug are very boring.
I think You must buy this game...

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst game in the history of games!!!, October 11, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC (Video Game)
DO NOT buy this game, don't even take it if it's free. I have a computer that is 3 times as better as they listed in the requirements, and the game is almost unplayable (laggs way more than the first one). The game has more features comparing to the first one, but it's worthless when you can't even play it. The menues are fine, all the options are fine, but when you try to take a ride... you're screwed. I lowered the resolution to the least that I could (538 x 340) with low texture details and shadow settings off, it still lagged. It's not worth the furstration. In this game I see so much potential, but no results; I'm very dissapointed.

Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC
Street Legal Racing: Redline - PC by Activision (Windows 98 / Me / XP)
Used & New from: $70.00