Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Street Sharks - The Complete 40 Episode Series
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 19, 2013
About time these came to DVD, pre-ordered as soon as the option became available.
Will update review when it arrives.

JAWSOME!!!

Update 26/02/2013

Finally arrived, however the poorly thought out paper sleeves for DVDs scratched them... Yeah all my discs have scratches which sucks.

So yeah... Sucks but that's life for ya. Amazon are great though, sending me out a new one.

They contacted the correct people about DVDs packing so hopefully this wont happen for anyone else.

Update 28/02/2013

Replacement arrived undamaged this time! Watched all of disc 1 already and all i can say is nostalgia is awesome!!!
on May 6, 2013
The 80s and 90s were a time when cartoon action shows featured animal-warrior superheroes, and the Street Sharks are the most "Jawsome" of them all. While the series maybe "corny," as some adult viewers might say, it's a good comedy, all-action packed type of corny that most cartoons from the 1990s were known for. The Street Sharks not only exemplify heroism but also family values. The four super hero sharks (Ripster the Great White, Streex the Tiger Shark, Slammu the Whale Shark and Jab the Hammerhead) are brothers who work together to save the citizen of Fission City, thwart the evil schemes of the diabolical Doctor Paradigm and look for their beloved father, who remains secretly close by and helping his four sons in their quests. They also form allegiances with other victims of Dr. Paradigm's mutation formulas, and even gain the friendship of humans who see the Sharks for who they are on the inside.

I placed an order for this DVD complete series and received it three days later. I was impressed with the fast delivery, but even more so with the amazing quality preserved in all 40 episodes. The whole collection is 10 episodes of the show each placed chronologically on four separate DVDs, which are all packaged neatly in individual sleeves into one DVD case. The case is presented with a simple and fantastic looking cover, and the entire collection is priced at just $10, which is an excellent bargain for a four-disc DVD set.

All in all, it was well worth the money spent to add this collection of animated memorabilia to my home video library.
on July 9, 2014
Its great that street sharks was finally released on dvd. The downside is that Millcreek released it. Like many other reviewers have mention each dvd comes in paper sleeves. so chances are they well have scraches as soon a you open it. If you do manage to get a set that is scratch free I suggest you go buy a lotto ticket cause it might be your lucky day. The other bad thing is that sometimes the dvds works well in one dvd player but not in another. If you have problems with a disc try it in another dvd player since millcreek has terrible quality assurance. I didnt get my set from amazon so I cant exchange it but even if I could I bet I would be getting the same problem. If you want to keep your dvds from getting scraches from the sleeves I suggest that you look at amazon or ebay for multi disc cases and switch the disks and artwork to them. You might want to buy more then one since millcreek is sadly the only company pumping out old classic out of print or never been release obscure cartoons and tv series.
on May 9, 2013
I watched Street Sharks with my son as a toddler...he's an adult now and still loves them! He was so happy when this DVD came out that he bought 2 of them right away...an extra one, ya know...just in case!! High quality DVD in a great case. All episodes included on 4 disks. A LOT OF FUN!!!
on February 18, 2013
Great series of a silly action figure based cartoon. The series was long and brought many new characters into the mold. It's nice that MilCreek can continue pushing out these titles, I've bought almost everything they've done, except a few here and there. The video quality is a lot better compared to some of the other (older) MilCreek releases, the audio is "Slamming" as well. Pun intended. This is a must-have for the price and the memories.
on March 9, 2013
I remember watching these as a kid. I love older retro toons so i had to add this to my collection. It holds up very well and has some good action and comedy. It will definitely take you back some years seeing some things like retro fashions, slang, colors/artwork. Just all around good fun.

Its a great set and i actually kind of like the packaging toy box uses. The cds are inside individual sleeves that are securely held in place inside the case. I hate getting a dvd case and hearing a loose dvd inside. A loose dvd inside means damage or scratches and i havent had that problem with toy box dvd sets.
on February 18, 2015
It's great to re-live the Street Sharks!! I use to watch Street Sharks on Sunday mornings and I loved every episode. Somewhere, somehow, in between '95 and '96, I stopped watching the cartoon in order to concentrate on school as I was in college the time. Fast forward to today, now with all 40 episodes on DVD, I am catching up to what I had missed. In more ways than one, I have my weekend cartoons back and from this point on my Saturday mornings of just sitting around and eating cereal are back!! Anyway, the animation is great!! Honestly, they should bring them back and make a new show and if whoever owns the rights to the Street Shaks is reading this, then please, bring them back!!! I know that there are 90's kids out there that are waiting for their return and quite possibly a movie. I'm an 80's kid myself but hey, a great bargain and great addition to anybody's video library!!!
on March 17, 2016
This was one of my kids' favorite cartoons. When I found the whole series, I was elated. My oldest has watched the whole collection and was very happy with the quality. This set had a great price and as always, arrived in perfect condition. While not one of the more well known cartoons from the 90's, this series had some good storylines and the animation was well done, unlike a lot of today's cartoons. Overall, a great dvd set for a great price.
on May 4, 2013
I can't believe Street Sharks is on DVD. I totally forgot about this show. I actually don't even know if I ever saw this back in the day, all I remember is I had the blue shark toy. This show is pretty amazing. Interesting plot with some great action sequences. I really can't believe you get all the episodes in one set for dirt cheap. I would recommend this to any old school animation fans or those that rember Street Sharks. It's an old school good time.
on January 26, 2014
I got the whole series for like 6 bucks. I probably won't watch all of the episodes, but I mainly got this so that I could reminisce a bit, and so that my future kids can grow up with the classics (Scooby Doo, Flintstones, etc)