Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 18, 2009
My nine year old son received the Whiplash Scooter for his birthday. This is his second scooter. He loves this one because he can do so much more with it. He rides it up and down the sidewalk without ever touching the ground and he does these really cool turns he couldn't do on his other scooter. It is really well made too.
on March 19, 2010
We gave this to our son for his 7th birthday. He absolutely loves it. It was simple to assemble right out of the box. He can't get enough of it and his friends are jealous!! It was a great find.
on January 9, 2010
This is put together well. My son is excited about it. Fits someone who is about 12yrs old real well. It is hard to get useto at first. Balancing is diferent from a regular scooter.
on May 27, 2014
The frame is just not stiff enough to hold up to the body motions that are needed to use it as a self-propelled surf caster and the same holds true as just a scooter; flexes a ton. It is a fun little ride but I would recommend the razor powerwing instead; that is a ton of fun and while it costs more, it is much more sturdy and probably more durable.
on May 31, 2011
my son loved it hes very happy the only thing that was upsetting was when i got the package there was no dvd and no tools to put together i called the websites main number not only did i recieve the hardware i got the dvd,a t-shirt,and stickers that made me more than happy .thanks
on October 14, 2013
and great scooter for the 28.99 price. We bought one for each of our older kids ages 9 and 11 and one for our 9 year old nephew for his birthday. The kids got the hang of it quickly but already knew how to ride a Rip Stick, so we think that helped.
on July 2, 2011
My son has been begging for this scooter for months after trying it out at a friend's house. In fact, at his friend's house, the Whiplash is the most popular scooter/bike/skateboard on their street. We bought it for our son for his 7th birthday and he has had a blast with it. He likes that it's similar to a Razor RipStik Ripster, but easier to ride because of the handle bars and standard scooter type front wheel. Yet the back caster wheel makes it a lot more fun to ride than a standard scooter and lets him do some of the same tricks as you can do on a RipStik. All the hardware was present (thankfully!) and my husband was able to put it together without any problems. I almost bought this at Wal-Mart, but it turned out their price was $10 higher than Amazon's!
on January 20, 2014
Got this for my nephews and during the black friday shopping season got it for only 25.00! Best 25.00 bucks ever spent what a great deal! Nephews loved it so much! So glad I was able to get this for them and at such a great price!
on March 14, 2014
I got this as a present on Christmas and was very excited to ride it when I got it. There were no missing parts, thankfully, I have read reviews saying they got no parts which doesn't make any sense really. When I first rode the scooter, it worked very nicely. I like this scooter better than any of the Razor brand kind I have purchased because the handle bar doesn't come right out after awhile. After two months of riding the scooter, the back wheel wore down to the point where the blue plaster came off which means I will need to buy a new wheel :( Overall I give it 3 stars.
on December 5, 2013
My little brother had fun riding it, but it lasted for just so long. The bottom portion did not have the correct bolts. We contacted and got the correct bolts(which took a good month-WASTE OF TIME) but they still didn't fit in properly, just barely in. Why was this? Apparently, the scooter was like that. After 1 month of scooting on it, the handle(at the bottom part near the wheel) literally broke apart. My little brother is not obese, actually pretty light for his age, so the scooter can barely handle large weights and is just overall bad and waste of money. Please buy a Razor scooter, which is much better imo. Don't waste the little money you have on a cheap knock off that won't last long. :c