5.0 out of 5 stars Help For Shingles Sufferers, April 22, 2010
This review is from: Extra Strength Shingles No More 33 ML FORCES OF NATURE Extra Strength Remedies (Health and Beauty)
For years, my sister has suffered horribly from occasional bouts of shingles. This product has given her miraculous relief. It dries up the lesions and helps to control the pain. She also has found Forces of Nature Shingles No More Soap as well as their ImmunoBoost For Shingles to be excellent companion products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Real Relief from Shingles Pain, November 2, 2013
I've had 3 shingles outbreaks. The first was absolutely horrible, with no tangible relief offered from conventional medicine. The second outbreak was "impressive" quoting my PCP at the time, with the rash encompassing my entire left side of neck, shoulder, underarm, back and front torso. This time acyclovir was prescribed with the big blue/green tablets that I could not swallow, nor break/cut or crush to ingest. I went on line and found Forces of Nature that time and was sooo glad. When I received it, the aroma from the package lifted my spirits and applying it gave immediate sooth to the large area inflamed with pain.
I share about it when anybody asks about shingles relief products, keep it on hand and tell anybody who asks, what perfume or essence oil are you wearing? I say, a very unique mixed essence of geranium and other healing emollients. The reply is usually, "It smells so GOOD!"
Thanks Forces of Nature for this product that decreases a lot of the suffering with shingles!!!
It's absolutely sinful that the united states government has banned this product from easy access in the united states while promoting crazy vaccines and other drugs that are not as helpful! The pain of shingles is Excruciating; if you haven't experienced it, YOU DON'T KNOW! It's a very unique and severe discomfort that's complex to describe. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, maybe! Shame on this country for denying the general public access to real relief and natural remedies available for sickness and disease!

Sandra

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for residual shingles itch and pain., July 11, 2010
dginrr (Rocky River, OH) - See all my reviews
My husband had a terrible case of the shingles in 2004; In Dec. 2009 he was hospitalized and had two major surgeries. His immune system was compromised because of two different hospital infections. While he didn't have a "recurrence" outbreak, he did have itching and pain in the area where the shingles had been years earlier. I bought Shingles No More and applied the product as directed every day for a couple of weeks. His itching and pain is gone! I will keep a bottle on hand to use at the first sign of any "itchy/pain" complaints from him. By the way, the oil smells wonderful, too. I only gave 4 stars because he didn't have any "outbreak" of shingles, just the recurring, residual pain and itching.

Rate and Discover Movies