5.0 out of 5 stars This Product Works! Measured results are detailed Below. I will cycle use of this product. Updated 11/07/13
UPDATE ==== 11/07/13

Try the following shake four, five, six, or seven mornings per week to help lose weight:

-> BarnDad's FiberDX - Fiber/Protein (1/2 scoop = half serving)
-> Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard - Protein (1/2 scoop = half serving)
-> (If water) Performance Hybrid Carb Complex Optimal Muscle Glycogen Formula -...
Published 14 months ago by Chi Guy

1.0 out of 5 stars It just didn't deliver results. Workout w/ Diet!
I took this after reading the reviews. I got suckered in like a few you have I'm sure. Although I'd like to say I know everyones body is different and reacts differently. I understand that. Some claim to have lost weight by just taking the pill. Here is my no bull, no advertisement for other products review, and how I took this pill.

- Took this pill every...
Published 11 months ago by Drillfoot

‹ Previous | 16 7 871 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one pound, June 13, 2013
C. Dunn (Sunbury, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ARX FAST Weight Loss Pills Extra Strength Weight Loss Supplement Appetite Suppressant Fat Burner Diet Pills Metabolism Booster MADE IN USA (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these because of the wonderful reviews...but after going through the entire bottle, and working out every single day, not one pound was lost. These pills are a huge waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. in product & in Amazon., March 2, 2014
I've been searching for a weightloss pill that takes away my appetite similar to the great Fruta Planta, which has been banned for quite some time now, and was pretty excited when I found this. The reviews were overwhelming with positivity. However, after purchasing the A-RX I've been let down once again. Reading further down the review list I've come across allegations that the seller has been paying people to write great reviews on this, SAVE YOUR MONEY. this pill is a bunch of bologna. I guess they succeeded with their efforts because I fell for it. It does absolutely nothing. Will not be purchasing more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product does not work. Save your money!!!!, August 13, 2013
Purchased this product with the hopes it would help me drop the extra 5 pounds I have wanted to lose for the last 6 months. It is not at all effective. Did nothing to curb my appetite nor did it give me any kind of an energy boost. It's garbage, pure and simple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why can't I give this zero stars?, April 17, 2014
I've hesitated writing this review for almost a year, simply because I can't say whether or not what I've observed is what's actually happening. Are there legal consequences for posting a speculatory review that you can't prove? As a college student headed for law school, this concerned me. So I'm going to add in a disclaimer: This is NOT based on fact, but opinion. I'm not accusing the company of anything, but pointing out something odd that I've noticed. If they and/or Amazon feel that my review has no basis, they can ask me to remove it. Okay, here goes:

I really think that a good portion of the awesome reviews on here are fake. There are so many of them, and if you look at a lot of their review histories, there's nothing. This is the only product they've reviewed. If you look at any other ethical product on Amazon, most of the reviewers will have reviewed other products as well. Why does one product have so many one-time reviewers?

If I had to venture a guess as to what's in these, I'd say....something brownish meant to look like an effective diet supplement. I'm honestly not sure what's in them, but it sure as heck isn't anything that's going to help someone lose weight. If there is a weight loss supplement in there, it's not enough to make a difference, and the rest is filler.

I bought these at an especially vulnerable time, when I was desperate to lose weight. My body image was suffering, and I would have done just about anything to lose weight. I feel like this company preys on that kind of vulnerability to be honest. In all fairness, most weight loss supplement companies do the same. But in this case, I feel ripped off, tricked, and I was left more frustrated with my lack of weight loss than ever before, simply because of all the positive reviews. I wondered why it had worked for so many people, but not for me? Was there something wrong with me? My body? It sent me into a dangerous spiral. That's when I started noticing odd patterns of reviews from first time users, and managed to assure myself that it's the pills--not me. I've lost 60 pounds since then eating clean and working out to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

1.0 out of 5 stars A-RX, June 8, 2013
This product did nothing for weight loss. I used the entire bottle and didn't drop one pound. I am active, and I didn't seem to want to eat much, but still didn't drop any weight. It was a waste of my money. My main reason for purchase was to help get rid of post baby weight, and nothing happened. I did not have jitters or racing heart with this product which was a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me and my husband!, March 19, 2014
Two months ago my husband and I made a bet to see who could lose the most weight within the month. He was dropping weight left and right and I was struggling. Looking for something to help I ordered A-RX Weight Loss Pills. Within days I was dropping weight as fast as he had been. I was so surprised and happy that this worked for me! In three weeks I had dropped 10 pounds and by the end of the month I won our little contest! I love these pills and will continue to buy them. My husband was so amazed by my results he now takes these faithfully as well, we recommend them to everybody!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST is an UNDERSTATEMENT!, February 4, 2014
These A-Rx Weight Loss pills can be defined in one word; Unbelievable. They do exactly what they say they do, and then some. I have been taking them for almost 2 weeks now and am already more than satisfied. Not only have I already seen an instant change in my energy level and appetite, but have already lost a few pounds from when I started, which is more than I could have lost in a month on most diets, but with these I now feel the need to eat less, and have the energy to exercise more. At first I was hesitant because I did prefer doing more common weight loss methods, going to the gym and such. I am a past member of many weight loss organizations and gyms, and tried my hardest to always enough healthy meals and snacks without going over the serving size, but the scale was telling me I was wasting my time. I never really thought about switching to any pills or water mix-ins because I didn’t see how I would lose weight. Eventually, I picked this product after some research. The ingredients really are all natural common substances and extracts, plus the scientific studies backing this up showed astounding results to back up the extra unsteadiness I had. When using this pill combined with my normal daily routine of eating and exercise, I began to feel better on the inside and look better on the outside. While I have only been using this for two weeks, I do not plan to use this constantly, as I plan to do this for 3 weeks on, and 3 weeks off. That is actually because the product is so good! It really is FAST weight loss and for someone like me, I hope to keep myself down to around the 180 pound area and these are finally what can help me do it. Personally, I experienced no side affects, but am not able to guarantee that for you. A-Rx is making me feel great and look better, while taking away the craving for fatty foods it is able to increase your energy and the duration of your workout. If you need immediate weight loss, look to keep yourself at a certain weight, or are just tired of diets not working, buy these. Now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, July 29, 2013
Helena (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
What an excellent product! I got this for my husband because he’s gained so much weight in the last couple of years. He was eating almost all the time and put on around 150 pounds. He was always so tired and lost all his motivation to do anything about it. So we decided to try this supplement.
By the end of the first week, he started telling me how much better he was feeling. He has more energy and has already lost 6 lbs. He says he will keep taking this regularly. I am so excited about it! He’s eating normal sized meals again and doesn’t feel the need to snack anymore. And, the best part, is he feels like going out and doing things with me again.
He will continue to use this product and we will have a life again. I will definitely recommend this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!, July 24, 2013
I have tried a lot of weight loss pills and nothing worked for me except this ARX weight loss pills. I was hesitant at first but reading the good reviews here, I decided to give it a try. I was very happy with the results so far. First of, I am happy that you only take it during breakfast time.I don't have to be reminded to take it again at certain times of the day. My worry about taking weight loss pills is not being able to sleep at night or get those jittery feeling but with ARX, I don't get that. I actually feel that my energy increased and I am more active and I become more conscious too with what I eat. This is really a good one for me. I will definitely reorder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great so far!!, July 20, 2013
I had put on a lot of weight since my late teens due to the stress and lack of exercise. I was busy working, sometimes even on the weekends, so I could only go swimming once a week on Sunday. I've been trying to change my eating habits by taking less carbohydrates and stuffs, but it didn't turn out well. My friend told me she's been using this product and it works for her. I take it consistently every day with breakfast and surprisingly, I feel very energetic and less hungry for the rest of the day. I also lost 4.3 pounds in one week! I'm very happy of this result and I'm definitely committed with it!

‹ Previous | 16 7 871 | Next ›