Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 28, 2012
I bought this download because I like deepak's voice, very calming to listen to. The instructions Deepak gives you are very short and to the piont. In the first meditation of the Breathe he asks you use the Soham mantra, which has been called the universal mantra because of the fact that its vibration is already a part of the breath, and everybody breathes. Sooooo... is the sound of inhalation, and Hummmm... is the sound of exhalation. I really found it useful to focus and relax.... I really recommend this meditation. Great price also : )
on July 27, 2011
I am a huge fan of Deepak Chopra and I was not disappointed with this purchase. The meditations are useful and very helpful. I definately am still in the beginning stages of my meditation practices and am so happy with this -so easy - just get comfortable, push play and begin!
on April 21, 2011
Excellent source to find relief of mind and body without having to use any drugs.
You'll find out things about yourself and what your mind can really do!, THIS WORKS!!
on October 12, 2011
This will take the stress out of driving in commute traffic.
The first meditation is good until the end; the background flute music
becomes dissonant and horribly screechy. Why that was done is a mystery to me.
Maybe the thought was that they did not want the listener to fall asleep.
The remaining meditations and background music was fine.
That's why I rated it a 3 star.
on May 21, 2011
A must for those whom already know about relaxation through breath. Even as a veteran, I found this to be a direct approach to relaxation and positive manifestation. Deepak Chopra is a master of showing all of us how truly easy it is, to relax, and to optimize our potential as soulful humans. Thank you Mr. Chopra. Blessings.
on October 1, 2015
I found some useful information included, really love the part about attracting someone to love me (I choose myself) and it helps me sleep. It hasn't helped with meditation because of the speed he does the breathing exercise. I would have to have run a few laps to breathe that quickly.
on April 13, 2014
I liked the 1st BREATHE meditation .... but, the flute music is high and shrill, and for me, the rattle (rattlesnake like) is unsettling. The LOVE affirmations made my husband and I laugh out loud. I bought this CD as a result of good reviews - and, because I tend to like Deepak Chopra and his philosophy of meditation for all and its' benefits. Just won't use this CD, though. : /
on March 10, 2013
Was visiting family and could not sleep due to the noise. My iPod out of juice, I decided to download something into my Kindle and chose this.... PERFECT. I love the meditations; they are powerful and I finally could go to sleep :)!
on August 11, 2014
Love Deepak's voice. He is so calming although the cd is short. I put it on my ipod for the days I need to relax after coming home from work. If you are looking for a longer Deepak meditation cd I believe you can buy them off of his site.
on November 4, 2013
There are 5 meditations: Breathing, Heart, Light body, love and sleep. I've listened to Chopra speak via audios and have read several of his books. He is extremely knowledgable and knows what he is doing. He voice is soothing and the instructions are simple. The Breathing increases your breath awareness, heart helps you to give and receive love energy, light body helps you to access positive energy and "you will feel a tingling sensation" which does indeed happen, love helps you to visualize what you want in your life so you can attract the love you want, sleep teaches a mantra which helps you induce falling asleep. I'm happy with it and use them regularly. They are not long , about 10 minutes so it is easy to fit into your schedule.