Enhanced to include physical books and CDs for lesson plans.No prior teaching or stress management experience is needed!
This turnkey curriculum incorporates 4 research-based stress management techniques, stories, songs, movement, music, and worksheets. The characters in the stories show children how to manage stress, anger, worry, anxiety, and fear while increasing their self-esteem. Each lesson is designed to introduce practical solutions to daily living.
This fun and interactive format makes stress management teachable for teachers, youth leaders, guidance counselors, therapists, yoga instructors, homeschoolers, and parents.
- Indigo Dreams CD, Indigo Ocean Dreams: (2 full hours including 8 stories/30 minutes of music)
- 6 Paperback books: Angry Octopus, Sea Otter Cove, Bubble Riding, Affirmation Weaver, A Boy and a Turtle, and The Goodnight Caterpillar
- Lesson plans / Sample conversations
- Worksheets for each story / lesson
- Songs and movement activities
- Certificate of Completion for each lesson
Visualizing (2 stories for 2 lessons) Lesson Two:
Breathing (2 stories for 2 lessons) Lesson Three:
Affirmations/ Positive Statements (2 stories for 2 lessons) Lesson Four:
Anger Management/ Progressive Muscle Relaxation /Breathing (2 stories for 2 lessons)
Children that use relaxation techniques experience greater attendance, higher test scores, and increased awareness of self. Teachers, parents, and children benefit in all areas of life from this program.
Stress Free Kids Curriculum and the stress and anger management techniques in this curriculum can help children:
- Reduce Test Taking Anxiety
- Improve Cognitive Function
- Learn Self-Regulation and Self-Control
- Improve Self-Esteem
- Increase Creativity
- Cope With Transitions
- Manage Anger
- Reduce Impulsivity and Hyperactivity
- Improve Social Skills
- Relax and Reduce Anxiety
- Fall Asleep and Sleep Soundly
- Reduce Nightmares
- Decrease Moodiness and Irritability
- Incorporate Wellness into Daily Living