5.0 out of 5 stars Hi Powered Proprietary Blend...
Published on February 25, 2011 by John Thomas...

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not get what i ordered
I ordered this product for my wife because she wants the +IRON. What I received was the regular stress tabs without any iron. I'm very disappointed.
Published 17 months ago by S. Rives

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi Powered Proprietary Blend..., February 25, 2011
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Stress Tabs red is a hi energy proprietary blend I have been taking for quite some time. I discovered it years ago when I reevaluated the regular multi vitamins I was taking. I decided to try the Stress Tabs for I was feeling a little sluggish as of late and figured that it wouldn't hurt to take something with that advantage to it. They have been a regular part of my vitamin mineral arsenal every since, and I recently ordered them on Amazon for my girlfriend who could no longer find them in her town market. I really don't know much about Stress Tabs competitors, or what it has in it that works so well. Once I found them and tried them I was so satisfied with how they worked that I never really looked elsewhere. What I do know is that ever since taking the first dose I have felt a near amazing uplift in energy and stamina that has continued to this day. I definitely feel the difference when I sometimes miss a dose, or run out before getting out to buy more. The recent new formula has proven itself to be even better. My girlfriend swears by them and so do I. As I said before, I don't know all that much about stress, or energy supplements, but I know these are very effective, and always available here on Amazon for a fair price...Highly recommended...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good..., November 17, 2009
Graciele "Graciele" (Hasbrouck Heights, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
A friend gave me a bottle and I decided to take it daily. Coincidence or not, big problems in life did not put me down as usual did during the time I was taking it. After the bottle finished, I felt a little depressed out of nothing for an extra week, I guess it's the effect of having stopped the medicine... I'll be ordering another one right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever for energy, preventing hangovers, and reviving from one., July 3, 2007
John Doe (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This formula is labeled as "energy" and that is true - what's it's really doing is giving your body the extra supply of quickly-burned nutrients that it needs to recuperate from stress faster.

I use this product all the time for multiple reasons, and I have to say that in particular, this is the perfect blend of B vitamins and proteins to both prevent and help you recuperate from a hangover. Although you still need to drink a tall glass of water, taking these vitamins too makes a big difference. This product also contains some taurine, which clinical research has shown to prevent hangovers.

Highly recommended to all my family and friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best multi vitamin ever., September 19, 2009
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Excellent product... For some reason they are not sold in stores anymore? Anyway they are still available online and worth their weight in gold!!! My wife and I swear by them and notice a drop in energy when we dont take them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but........., February 28, 2013
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
BE WARNED: Stresstabs has changed their formula. The one I used to buy were Stresstabs with Iron. They can no longer be found, as they changed the formula. The new "Energy" tablets do NOT contain things like: Biotin, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin E and other ingredients that they used to. Tried to find the old formula vitamins online 3 times and gave up, when they sent me the "new" formula tablets. Even called the 1-800 number and the lady said that they've been getting calls from people who noticed. Not saying they are not still a good product. Just beware the formula changed, that's all, because they sure aren't advertising it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not get what i ordered, January 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not get what is advertised, January 15, 2013
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I wanted Stress Tabs with Iron. If you look at the last line on the box in the picture, the word IRON is easy to read.
I can't find them locally and have been taking them for years. The product I received is a different box of Stress Tabs and do not have iron in them. I threw them in the trash.
I know I should have returned them them but I was really mad.
Anyway, even on amazon, you don't always get what you ordered.
Greg in El Paso

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, April 15, 2013
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I did a search of Amazon for Stresstabs with iron and this product came up. I was buying online because I had been unable to purchase Stresstabs with iron in stores locally. However, although this packaging looks almost identical to Stresstabs with iron it isn't Stresstabs with iron. However, I didn't discover this until the product arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, February 16, 2012
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I absolutely love this product, I will continue to buy it because it takes away the sluggish blahs you get through out the day or that slight depression when you get upset over things throughout the day. You feel much better about things. To me its a "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" pill with a pick me up. It does contain a bit of caffeine which is fine I am not sensitive to caffeine and the amount is only 10 mgs derived from green tea. So even most sensitive caffeine people should be okay with this product unless you literally cannot have any then steer clear of the product. Other then that I love it and will continue to purchase it until it is no longer. Amazon carries it along with drugstore.com and walmart online. I am sure there are other places as well that is just where I have noticed it. Good Luck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: This product contains caffeine!, August 29, 2011
This review is from: StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
A doctor recommended Stresstabs to me, but I was unfamiliar with the different varieties, so I read the descriptions here on Amazon. The description for the "Energy" formula does not indicate that this product contains caffeine, but if you read way down on the bottle, you'll see it there. Unfortunately, I didn't bother to read down that far until I was taking them for a week and started noticing strange mood shifts and irritability. If you're caffeine-sensitive like I am, do NOT buy this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

StressTabs Energy 60tab,(Pack of 2)
$24.99