Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on May 30, 2013
They may not be pants, but they are my new favorite article of clothing -- ordered the Oatmeal and am coming back for more colors. I'm not wearing these with my booty hanging out there for the world to see, because like the title says, they are NOT PANTS. What they are, and they excel at this, is the perfect thing under a short skirt or dress, or a *really* long top that may as well be a dress.

They are soft, just the right amount of stretchy, and not at all shiny or pantyhose-looking -- and yes, you can somewhat see through them. I'm on the "sturdy" side of a size Small at 5'3 and 130 with an athletic build, if I was bone-skinny they might be opaque but I didn't expect them to be, so that's fine. The fit is just right and the fabric weight is ideal for warm weather. They're supposed to be lightweight, because remember, you're wearing them in addition to the other things that cover your booty, not *instead* of them.

If people complain about them being too thin, chances are those people are not using them for their intended purpose. They are tights. Undergarments. Not outer garments. I can't stress this enough.
44 comments|212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2013
these seem well made, and the dark charcoal color is very nice. but they run quite small. the rise is fairly low also, so if you're looking for a roomy-loose type cotton legging, definitely go up a size.
on February 24, 2013
I ordered these leggings for an up coming vacation. Once I received them in the mail I tried them on to see if they fit. And sure enough they fit but they were so thin you could see my skin and my panties. Im so glad I tried them on before I packed them in my luggage.
on February 17, 2013
These leggings look cute, but they have a toxic petroleum chemical smell. It was soooooo strong, the odor clung to my legs even after I took them off. I washed them, but the smell didn't abate in the least.
on March 1, 2013
These were so thin they tore within the first hour of wear. They are also see-through, not opaque at all.
on January 10, 2013
on the day i wore them it was warm during the daylight hours (about 70 degrees) then the temperature dropped to about 40 degrees in the evening. they transitioned beautifully. i wore them all day with a loose tank-tunic then when it got chilli, i threw on a pair of tall boots and a long duster. they literally felt like i was wearing nothing, but kept me just warm and cool enough. i am definitely buying more of these.
on March 3, 2013
They've changed the photo to more accurately reflect the length of these leggings, but it still says the inseam is 24". The inseam is NOT 24".

The crotch to waistband length is extra short as well.
on December 19, 2012
This was shorter than I expected based on the picture, and I am not a tall person. I am returning.
on April 1, 2015
See straight through it like panty hose
review image
on June 24, 2014
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PRODUCTS WITH TWO DIFFERENT SELLERS.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING FROM KHANOMAK, NOT LOVIT!

The GOOD 5-star PRODUCT:
Stretch Cotton Capri Crop Leggings Tights
Sold by Khanomak and Fulfilled by Amazon.
** In your cart, the word "Seamed" should not appear in the product description.

The BAD 1-star PRODUCT:
Stretch Cotton Capri Crop Seamed Leggings Tights
Ships from and sold by LOVEIT.
** In your cart, the word "Seamed" will appear in the product description.

Unfortunately, the word "Seamed" appears in the description on the product page no matter which product it is.
I ordered Navy, Black and Heather Grey, the non-seamed ones from KHANOMAK, and love them all - comfortable, well made, fit nicely.
I ordered yellow, the seamed ones from LOVIT, and they are one of the worst items I've ever paid money for.