5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed
Perfect for layering under tanks. Yes you still need to wear a bra... Some people were surprised. Runs small.... I am smaller up top and it's snug. But I will order more.
Published 7 months ago by Kristen Armlovich

2.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit all!
Published on June 15, 2012 by HJoP

2.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit all!, June 15, 2012
Some one size items do work for me, and some don't. This item runs on the smaller size of one size fits all, which is why it lost 3 stars on the review. Anyone over a B cup probably should not consider this item unless they are also super model thin. It is approximately 7 inches from top to bottom. Yes, it is super stretchy without feeling tight but still it just didn't work for me. Other than the size issue, it is well made. It is very reasonably priced and was shipped super-fast and the shipping price was reasonable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate size description. Tube top is child-sized!, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Women's Stretch Seamless Tube Top Bandeau by Level 33 (Apparel)
I ordered this tube top based on seller's description that it fits X-Small to Large, and also on reviewer Michayla's detailed review. I must warn others who fit her description: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! I have a small frame, my shoulders seam-to-seam are only 12-1/2 inches, yet I had to wrestle with this tube top just to get it on as far as my underarms, and then my body was so squeezed I could barely move. I thought I was going to have to call for the jaws of life to remove it from my body! I don't understand how anyone other than a thin child or extremely thin adult could wear this. It's being returned ASAP.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not flattering., August 5, 2013
It made noticeable indents at the top and bottom. Must be hand washed as well. I accidentally threw one in the wash and it unthreaded before it made it to the dryer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga top, December 21, 2013
The white is the tightest. I can only wear it for a few moments before I must peel it off, it's also see-through. The nude color is fine. I still feel like I'm restricted in plastic for 90 minutes while I practice yoga, but they're cheap. Maybe someday women's nipples will be as free as men's!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, March 28, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The one I bought last time was very comfortable and held up well, September 24, 2014
I bought a black one a year ago and the ones I received today are different. The one I bought last time was very comfortable and held up well. The ones I just got have a different fabric and sheen. The label says it is "95% nylon and 5% spandex" which does not match the description as written "90% spandex and 10% spandex". These new ones also do not have the Level 33 logo imprinted on the inside of the fabric. I suspect these are fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Very cute and goes great with my tops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
Having a bandeau in every color really comes in handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays on all day, July 11, 2014
I tend to have problems with these types of bras staying on or even offering proper support.
This is perfect for woman who have larger breasts. It doesn't come off or slip and offers great support compared to most others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 29, 2014
I got a medium and it was a little small.