Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 22, 2013
I was a little worried about them fitting around my arms because I am (very) plus size at the moment but they fit great. I got them in New York Black and plan on getting them in Olive. So happy I took the chance.
on August 14, 2012
I am very pleased with these arm warmers. They're attractive and warm. Absolutely no complaints! KD Dance has excellent customer service too! The first time I tried to order these, there was a mix up in shipping on the part of amazon.com so I called KD Dance for help. I'm so glad to have the correct pair now. Thank you, KD Dance, for your amazing customer service! Your help and positivity were greatly appreciated! I hope the next person who needs help with an order mix-up will enjoy laughing with you as much as I did!
on February 18, 2013
I got these for when I'm on stage for rehearsals. I wear a t shirt and have these on, so I'm not overheating, but my arms are not to chilled.

They up all the way to mid upper arm and stay in place and are not uncomfortable. I have well-muscled arms (think bier frau - German beer waitress)

They are light and when I first put them on, I was worried that they'd be too cold (they appear very holy when on) but they were PERFECT! as comfortable as the t shirt (in keeping me comfortable).

definitely recommend these! They wash well, too. I do not put them in the dryer normally - to help them last longer. I got these in Raspberry and Olive and Burgundy - the colors are lovely!
on March 1, 2016
I find that these slide down my arms, especially after one wash (delicate cycle, gentle detergent, laid flat to dry). My upper arm is 9.5" so I don't know if that's average or not...but these kind of bother me the way they slide down. Also, I've worn them almost a dozen times and yesterday was the first or second time I felt some irritation at the spot where they end along the upper arm. They look a little worn out after washing once - more like they've been washed and worn for several months.

They do keep my arms warm, but for the price I wish I had just gotten the regular ones - not the shadow stripe. I was afraid the regular ones would be too thick and dense and thus be too warm. Also, these have thumb holes but I mostly wear them for ballroom dance practice and martial arts sword practice (under the gi sleeves because our dojo is freezing cold) so those are not useful for me. The regular ones are a few dollars cheaper and, if I could, I would return these and get those. I don't really think these function well for the price.
on January 24, 2014
These are warm, but not TOO warm. I can see myself wearing them year-round. The elastic makes it easy to keep attached to the tops of my arms. I recommend wearing sleeves with these. The knit pattern adds a nice contrast that I greatly appreciate.

The only thing "wrong" with them is that the elastic can be a bit tight at times but it's nothing too uncomfortable or cumbersome.

I don't know about very thin armed women but I'm plus size and these are perfect for my arms.
on May 3, 2013
I bought these as a gift for a special gift for a waitress that works at our country club. She is the best waitress EVER! She suffers from arthritis and her arms are always cold causing her lots of pain. In the winter she would wear leg warmer under her uniforms to keep her arms warm so she could work. I saw these in an advertisement. I bought 3 different colors to match her uniforms. She now wears them all the time, Spring, Fall, and Winter, no need for Summer. She loves them is her pain is minimized. (Did I mention I seem to get special service?)
on November 5, 2015
As a bigger girl (6'1 and 280lbs), I was nervous these wouldn't fit, but they did, and with no issues! They are warm, but not too thick to be itchy or uncomfortable. They didn't pinch or leave marks, and the thumb holes are double stitched, so there are no concerns with them tearing after a few uses. They seemed small out of the package, but I was pleasantly surprised after trying them on. Super quick shipping, too. :)
on January 21, 2013
very nice
goes well over the elbow
excellent sheer stripe
very comfortable
warm
wash well
my favorite pair by far!
on March 25, 2013
These are long and stretchy enough for my arms as I'm a plump woman. They are comfy and don't cut in. They've been an addition to many costumes where I needed something to hide chub and keep me warm.
on September 4, 2013
comfortable material, sheek & funky. Not too clingy with just the right amount of slouching/ruching on the arm. They come just past my elbow, not mid tricep like in the photo. But I didn't pull them up that far. (I wanted the slouch look) I thought the price was fair, but not the price for the shipping. The shipping is more than 50% the cost of the product! And it is just sent in a white plastic style envelope. I'm sure with standard shipping, it would've been no more than $3. Not sure why the shipping was so high.

See 1 answered question